Appreciation thread

I just feel like I have to show appreciation to the staff of pokemmo, so i figured the best place would be om the forums :D

For startes: I want to thank whoever muted me for 3000seconds, to be honest, when I think back about it, my comment in global chatt *spoiler: not going to share the comment i said* few days ago was pretty damn inappropiate, especially considering there might be a few (or alot) underaged kids playing this game and many dont appreciate that kind of comments.

Lowkey I am trying to say thanks for the warning :)

Futhermore: I love the thrash thread on this forum, some post and answers gave me damn good laugh :')

And last but not least: I want to thank the devs for a amazing game aswell as for making an andriod version, I havent had a computer for 3years, so for the andriod version I do deeply love you ♡

Best Regards

Znooz

As for the thread itself: feel free to show some love for the staff, the staff are humans and they have feelings aswell.. I promise.

A little appreciation gives breed to encouragement, keep the hate for other threads :)

3 hours ago, Znooz said:

As for the thread itself: feel free to show some love for the staff, the staff are humans and they have feelings aswell.. I promise.

WHY DID YOU YELL THROUGHOUT YOUR WHOLE POST? YES WE ARE VERY HUMAN, WAS THERE EVER ANY DOUBT?

if you don’t get this, you don’t reddit

I'd like to appreciate Shu, and Gizmo, and that one guy nobody remembers.

--

I'd like to despreciate DS for not implementing the white gloves, ruinning the maid outfit, and forcing me to grind for buying that hex cloth. I'd also like to despreciate SGMs in general, rache excluded. There is a ton of reasons to despreciate Squirtle as well, so I won't go into details there.

Edited by axx
It has come to my attention that kiz is now a SGM as well; kiz is also exlcluded from the second list.
3 hours ago, Gilan said:

WHY DID YOU YELL THROUGHOUT YOUR WHOLE POST? YES WE ARE VERY HUMAN, WAS THERE EVER ANY DOUBT?

Reveal hidden contents

if you don’t get this, you don’t reddit

I do reddit but apperantly not redditing thru the same areas as you.

TL;DR i dont get it 

22 minutes ago, Znooz said:

I do reddit but apperantly not redditing thru the same areas as you.

TL;DR i dont get it 

the totallynotrobots subreddit lol. They make it to the front page every so often.

1 hour ago, Malorne said:

Can we exempt @Gilan from appreciation?

wow rude

3 minutes ago, Gilan said:

the totallynotrobots subreddit lol. They make it to the front page every so often.

Aah, that explains it, I dont ever visit reddit frontpage. 

I only check subreddits that i follow, which mostly include games & more games .-.