Broken double battle in Hoenn

Hoenn region introduces double battle if two trainers see you at the same time. Ofcourse you could battle each trainer separately if you want.

In pokemmo, all those battles become single battle. And the most annoying part is after the 1st one, the 2nd one always takes like forever to start. It seems like the NPC trainer has a bug and the game literally freezes a while at that time, which is pretty annoying.

Anyone has the same problem like me?

O6ALglp.png

Edited by mq003at

the optional double battles in hoenn were removed in pokemmo.For example if you are seen by 2 trainers at the same time.

The twins and such of course works for doublebattle because its considered as 1 trainer.

As for the 2nd trainer that sees u at the same time not starting the battle right away.It might be a bug.Try to logoff and login again and say yes to resume session.See if that fixes your problem.

in rare cases I sometimes am doing gym rematches and during battle it seems like the game freezed.Like I clicked on move to attack and I am just waiting and nothing is happening.So I have to relog and say yes to resume session.

Edited by MightyBoxer
  • 1 month later...

After update made trainers reset I had to battle them over again.

I can confirm I have the same bug.Sometimes when you enter in sight of 2 trainers in hoenn and beat 1 trainer.The next trainer battle makes your game freeze.You have to wait like 30seconds for the 2nd trainer to start talking to start the battle or you gotta relog and resume session so that he starts to talk and to battle him.Very annoying bug.

Edited by MightyBoxer
18 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

After update made trainers reset I had to battle them over again.

I can confirm I have the same bug.Sometimes when you enter in sight of 2 trainers in hoenn and beat 1 trainer.The next trainer battle makes your game freeze.You have to wait like 30seconds for the 2nd trainer to start talking to start the battle or you gotta relog and resume session so that he starts to talk and to battle him.Very annoying bug.

I only get a small ...let's call it a "hiccup" between the two battles, so I can confirm that with slower systems it might actually lag longer.