Mother won't be the one who will bring you back to [insert your starting region here]

mq003at

Question

I just express my ideas that your mother has to carry you back to Unova is pretty disturbing. 

You travel the whole region, even catch a legendary, and now you have to ask Mom to carry you back to Unova?

Please, just coding a NPC, which will look like a flying pokemon (just put Tailow in, please). It will say, "In case you forgot something in [insert your starting region here], you have caught [insert birdy name here] to bring you back. Would you like to take a ride?"

Sorry, but I don't want to become Zekrom, who becomes too lazy to get a job after fighting against N.

EVD2Scw.png

Edited by mq003at

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Desu said:

He clearly has a job at being your maid. Be a little appreciative.

But 99% the time, I am not at home.

And I am sure he cheats me a lot with other people. I meant, Trainers.

Edited by mq003at
16 minutes ago, mq003at said:

I just express my ideas that your mother has to carry you back to Unova is pretty disturbing. 

You travel the whole region, even catch a legendary, and now you have to ask Mom to carry you back to Unova?

Please, just coding a NPC, which will look like a flying pokemon (just put Tailow in, please). It will say, "In case you forgot something in [insert your starting region here], you have caught [insert birdy name here] to bring you back. Would you like to take a ride?"

Sorry, but I don't want to become Zekrom, who becomes too lazy to get a job after fighting against N.

EVD2Scw.png

Your mom only takes you back until you have 2 badges, after that you are to take the boat at the Port City (Castelia in Unova) to travel. It makes more sense than a flying Pokemon if you ask me.