Pokemons can fall in love with other players pokemons and make eggs, EVERYWHERE!

Mylu

Question

For example, we meet someone, somewhere, that has a male Rattata in its team. And us we have a female Rattata in our team. The other player and we decided to let our Rattatas sniffing each other, see if they are compatible and want to fall in love... If yes, there's a message saying "Rattata has fallen in love!" and BANG they reproduce. Then after a specific amount of time, our female Rattata lay an egg and after some steps, a baby Rattata is born. Also, before letting these rats multiplying, we can attach items like the ones that we can buy at the Pokemon Daycare, to make a more strongest baby. The difference with the Pokemon Daycare is that our two Rattatas are not "deleted". Or maybe they have to be deleted, I don't know...

3 answers to this question

Pokemon breeding doesn't work in the way that two pokemon make love and reproduce.

A holy ritual is performed instead behind the treeline of the daycare on a hidden shrine.

The old man sacrifices the 'parents' to the almighty metagod, who bestows him with an egg.

The egg contains the life force of the 'parents' and is genetically enhanced depending on the held items.

Edited by Tyrone
8 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Why stop there, make it so that pokemon can fall in love with people aswell, I'm sure a bunch of weeaboos would be into that.

To be specific, we already have Machamp, Hitmonlee, etc. who are the result of that kind of breeding.

I think [player]'s mother has taught her son very carefully about this.