Sprite appreciation thread!

Thought I'd start a thread showcasing the most attractive in-game sprites, just to recognize and appreciate all the ones with an amazing 32-bit fashion sense.

Post their character name and a screenshot, and whatever you'd like to say about how great they look. Let's see who might end up on the cover of VoguéMMO this year! :D 

P.S. This is NOT a competition, I just wanted an ongoing thread to appreciate and show off some awesome sprites :) Good ones deserve recognition! 

One person can post as many as they want, just please try not to spam.

Yes, posting yourself is also okay.

Edited by Dibbzzz
Clarity
1 hour ago, Sashaolin said:

Already done brah

I know, I just want an ongoing fashion appreciation thread, for random sprites you find and want other people to see. Not a competition, just thought it'd be nice :) I'll reword the post for clarity I guess. Congratulations on winning btw! That's an amazing picture :') 

Edited by Dibbzzz
5 hours ago, Sashaolin said:

X3tK53z.png

The halo is my favorite touch xD

5 hours ago, Minun said:

4aBQFia.png

EZ WIN

Nice!! I love it!!!

2 hours ago, awkways said:

gvriTfP.png

Trying to match with my newly evolved friend

I LOVE IT OMG, I wanted to tell you when I saw you in Vermillion, this is amazing. Hope there's a sparkles vanity soon.

I'll post myself and a few awesome looking sprites I've seen in game soon! Thanks for your pictures they're the best things that could've started this thread!!

Edited by Dibbzzz