GTL AUCTION *

Mononoa

Question

GTL AUCTION

I don't know if this idea has already been implemented, but from as far as I can see from the hill, kupo, this should have been acheived. 

A GTL Auction house would give more opportunities for players to catch items for a low price making the market a bit more healthier and less flooded kupo. 

There should be another tab called "Auction" where players can put a item or Pokemon up for auction kupo, with a selected time until the auction expires, awarding the highest bidder for the item or Pokemon kupo. 

Obviously for inflation reason the user wouldn't be able to bid on their own items or pokemon. 

Kupo, there should be 3 time choices, 2 days, 1 day, and 1 hour. 

This would also open more roles for players including a career in vending kupo. 

Please approve this idea as it will also bring more life to the game kupo. 

Sincerely yours truelly kupo, 

The Beautiful Mononoa

ADDITIONAL ADD ONS

Znooz: Vendors would have only a 30 second to a minute sanction time to cancel listings for mistake or regret purposes, after that the bidding would be locked until the timer ends or the vendors decides the current bid is acceptable. 

Edited by Mononoa

8 answers to this question

Really approve this, but in order to not crush the GTL system, let's make the auction operates once a week, sort of.

Moreover, not everyone can put their pokemon in auction. Only people who sells a lot on GTL can do that, or other people who is a breeder, or shiny farmer, IV farmer, can do that. I am pretty sure with this system, the price could come at a negotiable price.

If you could, the dev can make a whole sale one kind of pokemon. For example, a batch of 50 Magikarps starting at 30k dollars bidding. Then next week, a batch of 50 (little-puppy-eyes) Growlith starting at 50k. Random IV, ofcourse. That will make the breeders starting in Unova less burden. (don't reply with things like who needs a batch of 50 magikarps, oh, you can't be sure :D).

Anyway, welcome to Team Rockets :D.

23 minutes ago, mq003at said:

Really approve this, but in order to not crush the GTL system, let's make the auction operates once a week, sort of.

Moreover, not everyone can put their pokemon in auction. Only people who sells a lot on GTL can do that, or other people who is a breeder, or shiny farmer, IV farmer, can do that. I am pretty sure with this system, the price could come at a negotiable price.

If you could, the dev can make a whole sale one kind of pokemon. For example, a batch of 50 Magikarps starting at 30k dollars bidding. Then next week, a batch of 50 (little-puppy-eyes) Growlith starting at 50k. Random IV, ofcourse. That will make the breeders starting in Unova less burden. (don't reply with things like who needs a batch of 50 magikarps, oh, you can't be sure :D).

Anyway, welcome to Team Rockets :D.

I can't agree with the once a week, this is honestly a market that should be free to the users, to auction off their items however they wish. If one so decides to auction his Magikarp at $7 below it's obvious worth, including the market fee, he should have the right. If we're making a MMO a MMO, the first function to that is player freedom. I feel as though it's well deserved, and once again said now stated twice, "This would also open more roles for players including a career in vending". Basically, freedom to sell as desired, WITH, the market fee implemented. 

A basic license, to be able to sell on the auction? Sounds like a farmers license... may work, mmmm, may not.

I personally like the idea of having to apply and pay a certain subscription per, hmm month? To be able to sell on the AUCTION market. However way works, as long as it's profitable to the vendor to sell in the end, that is the point right?

Thee Auction House, will however, after a bit of thought given, raise the BUY NOW prices of pokemon and items, so that the auction house will have freedom to operate. BUT, i am OK with that, as money will flow money through the markets, pokemon and items will deserve their new correct, honest prices.

BULK AUCTIONING, i honestly think would be, an absolute excellent idea.

ALSO, the auction house, will have to force the rule, that the item, or pokemon, posted by the vendor, can NOT, be cancelled.

This rule will dodge sharking vendors. Vendors that seek to get top dollar for every item they auction. If it is not the price they're looking for, they'll cancel. 

The Beautiful Mononoa

On 10/9/2018 at 2:55 AM, Mononoa said:

ALSO, the auction house, will have to force the rule, that the item, or pokemon, posted by the vendor, can NOT, be cancelled.

This rule will dodge sharking vendors. Vendors that seek to get top dollar for every item they auction. If it is not the price they're looking for, they'll cancel. 

The Beautiful Mononoa

I partley agree and partley disagree, the vendor should be able to cancel their product they want to sell for 30seconds from the time they listed it, after these 30seconds they shall not be able to cancel.

Reason? 30seconds of regret time seems fair if you by any means missclicked the wrong product by chance.

To be honest, i love this idea tho ^^

If you want extra idea how to make this work why not make the auction every like 18 hours during the week and have it be like every 6 hours during the weekend that way everyone no matter where they are could have access to the auctions

another idea on how to make it  work would be to have the auction be based of time of the last highest bid. For example the first bid could win the auction after let's say 12 hours but if someone else bid after 6 hours then the timer would reset and give the win to the second bid 12 hours after his bid.

and optionally have the timer be shorter over time so the auction doesn't go on for decades.

8 hours ago, Znooz said:

I partley agree and partley disagree, the vendor should be able to cancel their product they want to sell for 30seconds from the time they listed it, after these 30seconds they shall not be able to cancel.

Reason? 30seconds of regret time seems fair if you by any means missclicked the wrong product by chance.

To be honest, i love this idea tho ^^

I'll take it lol. 

1 hour ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

If you want extra idea how to make this work why not make the auction every like 18 hours during the week and have it be like every 6 hours during the weekend that way everyone no matter where they are could have access to the auctions

another idea on how to make it  work would be to have the auction be based of time of the last highest bid. For example the first bid could win the auction after let's say 12 hours but if someone else bid after 6 hours then the timer would reset and give the win to the second bid 12 hours after his bid.

and optionally have the timer be shorter over time so the auction doesn't go on for decades.

Seeing that time zones work different from all of our players across the world, the custom time setting wouldn't be fair for those hibernating. This wouldn't work, instead keeping it open 24/7 with a membership, would make this early issue fade instantly. 

Also over lapping time auctions doesn't exist, hence the reason it's a auction, ideas like this would cause auction sharks to corrupt the market, again top dollar isn't the purpose of the auction, uniqueness would be more suitable. 

The auction would work better with a set time, making more sense to bid while you can, auctions aren't for convenience, markets are. 

But thanks for the suggestion. 

4 hours ago, Mononoa said:

Seeing that time zones work different from all of our players across the world, the custom time setting wouldn't be fair for those hibernating. This wouldn't work, instead keeping it open 24/7 with a membership, would make this early issue fade instantly. 

Also over lapping time auctions doesn't exist, hence the reason it's a auction, ideas like this would cause auction sharks to corrupt the market, again top dollar isn't the purpose of the auction, uniqueness would be more suitable. 

The auction would work better with a set time, making more sense to bid while you can, auctions aren't for convenience, markets are. 

But thanks for the suggestion. 

i would appreciate if you could give me more explanation on what you just said and how it is relate to what you quoted. becaus curently i am next to clueless on what you just said.

1 minute ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

i would appreciate if you could give me more explanation on what you just said and how it is relate to what you quoted. becaus curently i am next to clueless on what you just said.

Well just leave it at that. ^