A Halloween Gift For Girls

FattyRabbit

Question

I know developers are working on Halloween event at the end of this month. I haven't participated in any of the previous events (I started this game in June), but I've seen the original Halloween items such as Blue and Orange Flaming Skull Masks, they're brilliant but they don't seem to work for girls. I think it's unfair. so I suggest that developers can design some beautiful things for girls . Thank the developers for all they have done for us!

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, FattyRabbit said:

I know developers are working on Halloween event at the end of this month. I haven't participated in any of the previous events (I started this game in June), but I've seen the original Halloween items such as Blue and Orange Flaming Skull Masks, they're brilliant but they don't seem to work for girls. I think it's unfair. so I suggest that developers can design some beautiful things for girls . Thank the developers for all they have done for us!

Totally agreed, whats more terrifying than a barbie or pink unicorns n shit, to hell with pumpkins and skulls. Make halloweed kawaii again.

5 hours ago, FattyRabbit said:

I know developers are working on Halloween event at the end of this month.

You're wrong they're working on dungeons of legendaries, they ain't got time for vanities atm, sorry for the inconvenience.