Game/site rules not inforced and blatantly bent and abused to fit their whim.

DominantDaddy

I've been given a forced namechange twiceover. Why you ask? Well, gather round, as I'm about to tell you the tale of how Tristannnnnnn is apparently a name which is not allowed by the game's rules. TLDR; Skip to the final few screenshots to watch the SGM, who is defending the actions of the incompetent lesser staff, break the sites rules AND enforce them himself in stating something that is false and not coherent with the ACTUAL rules. 

903167b07ab85efc330f7c1759874f34.png

8ad5d75796e3d8453f1182e93363356f.png

Note how he says 'We *decided* to *not allow* characters with *repetitive names due to ...' .

Note how the rules say NOTHING like this AT ALL, WHATSOEVER. They are blatantly creating rules at their own whim JUST to have a justified reason for their piss poor behaviour. They are breaking the rules by enforcing MADE UP RULES that are NOT on the CODE OF CONDUCT PAGE for PokeMMO. 

c007826072c62bcf7464e9efdf12af6a.png

d3106e0a3f8f461d1b197a4fd4e8b0e7.png

This is the last of the screenshots, as this SGM has decided to now ignore me for the past 21 hours despite having read this when? 

68c407b0b5fb218b69117f57d34c493c.png

*19 hours ago.*

He was even active in the global chat last night while actively ignoring this ticket, how do I know this? Well..

c74e13276124bf7dd58881f628f449b2.png

This has been my name since last night, and I watched him talk in the global chat. Strange how this has been deemed fine huh? I've even discussed this publicly in global chat, let's see what they have to say about this; 

254b7d9bb91b333097bcc29b725c7028.png

5a6f4060df11f9ecc6bd984aa3f4f59c.png

26acd7e424e6d2779ac21ac6314fc591.png

Now, if you somehow truly think you aren't doing anything wrong as staff, go reread https://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct/ this page and tell me exactly why 'Tristannnnnnn' falls under gibberish, when gibberish is literally a non-value-given variable on this page. If you just MAKE UP what gibberish is at a whim to suit your own disgusting grudge behaviour against a player, you shouldn't have any power in the first place. Either fix your code of conduct page to actually match with the statements of the staff and so that players can actually KNOW what IS and ISN'T against the rules, or you man up and say yeah we made a fucking mistake we have been dropping the ball on this let us help you either get the name back or switch the 380 hours of work to a new OT that you deem fine. Mind you, this name was deemed fine for atleast 250 hours of gameplay time, I like how you suddenly decide it isn't and make up rules to have that be the case. You cannot enforce rules that are not stated anywhere. You need to TELL the players. People everywhere are ashamed of the displayed behaviour of your staff. I'd say it's smart for you to not ignore this, as people will start seeing through your shit. There's a very fucking thin line between your staff just going around and banning people they don't like now. Could already say that happened. 

• Kyu locked this topic