Jump to content
  • 2
BurnBabieBurn

Legendaries Available For All

Question

I think it would be a good idea to make Legendaries available to everyone, so for example everyone can have their own Mewtwo but there would obviously be some guidelines/rules. The legendary would be untradable so it can't be put on gtl or traded to another player and the legendary can't be used in tournaments/pvp. But it can be used in storymode. 

Share this post


Link to post

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Goku   

This has been discussed. There will be some legendary pokemon made available once the update for dungeons is released.

Share this post


Link to post
Mononoa   

If anything, please, I beg please, open the portal for a Shaymin, including a Sky Form. 

 

The Beautiful Mononoa

Share this post


Link to post
mq003at   
Posted (edited)

I thought we already have one?

A very lazy one, who only sits in your room reading doujinshi like weebs?

Edited by mq003at

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, mq003at said:

I thought we already have one?

A very lazy one, who only sits in your room reading doujinshi like weebs?

Yeah I mean one you can use in npc battles, rematching gyms etc. Just not able to be used during pvp or tournaments.

Share this post


Link to post
axx   
49 minutes ago, BurnBabieBurn said:

Yeah I mean one you can use in npc battles, rematching gyms etc.

thats exactly what devs don't want...

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/9/2018 at 7:56 PM, axx said:

thats exactly what devs don't want...

I don't understand why though, if its for story then its your own choice whether you use it or not. The only time I could see a problem would be if it was A tradable or B used in pvp

Share this post


Link to post
axx   
4 hours ago, BurnBabieBurn said:

I don't understand why though, if its for story then its your own choice whether you use it or not. The only time I could see a problem would be if it was A tradable or B used in pvp

They can't make an interesting storyline to keep the players engaged, thus they are trying to set some 'walls' to force players to grind (level caps, E4 levels, not allowing legendaries).

Share this post


Link to post
Toupi   
23 minutes ago, axx said:

They can't make an interesting storyline to keep the players engaged, thus they are trying to set some 'walls' to force players to grind (level caps, E4 levels, not allowing legendaries).

rolling over story with single charizard and leaving E4 as a farm-able dummies would be more engaging Im sure

Share this post


Link to post
axx   
29 minutes ago, Toupi said:

rolling over story with single charizard and leaving E4 as a farm-able dummies would be more engaging Im sure

Quite a fallacy there, I've never advocated for either.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Toupi   
5 minutes ago, axx said:

Quite a fallacy there, I've never advocated for either.

sorry, thought you are saying level caps, E4 scaling and lack of legendaries are reality because they want to set a wall to force player into grinding.

For me, those are things introduced to apply a bit of weight on players to make them think a bit more about game -> making them more engaged -> being more interested in battling -> playing more. Was it done correctly? Dunno.

Im bit skeptic that devs are so out of touch with game design they are not aware it's like the worst thing ever when players starts to notice grind. Constant grind(especially the one which is forced upon you) is boring, and when players start to be bored by the game they leave it, which is pretty opposite of what you want to accomplish.

Does this changes introduce a mindless grind into game? Maybe, but claiming it's worse than before changes or it was put in on purpose is in my opinion a bit dishonest.

Share this post


Link to post
axx   
9 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Was it done correctly? Dunno.

I agree with most of your points, but this can summarize my POV as well.

Edited by axx

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.