Nidoran's breeding is broken and needs a revamp

So I didn't know wheter this applied more in bug report or suggestions or general thread, so I went for the latter.

I'll explain, as I had the horror to find out when attempting to breed a comp Nidoqueen, you can't choose the gender the egg Nidoran will be, which results into either getting a random gender for Nidoran, which means that, getting a Nidoran♂ would mean you'd need to breed a Nidoran♀ with the proper IVs with your Nidoran♂ JUST to get a Nidoran egg, and if you get a Nidoran♂ again, you'd have to repeat that process again, which only becomes exponentially harder and harder, as for every new step you add, more chances you have that you'll unwillingly get a Nidoran♂ egg, making you unable to birth a Nidoran egg unless you get a Nidoran♀ ir a Ditto.

I thought Tyrogue was the hardest pokemon to comp breed in the current meta game, but this proves me otherwise, it's not even funny, it's just outright impossible since you can only go as far as luck wills it, it might be easier to get a shiny when hatching an egg than breeding a comp Nidoking/Nidoqueen

And that's not all of it, apparently the breeding process is so broken, the egg Nidoran doesn't even get any egg moves the parents potentially try to pass onto it. So far I attempted to pass on Charm on my Nidoran, and even though the egg preview showed me it, the resulting egg didn't have it, losing 3 pokemon in the process of having passed that egg move for naught.

I saw that Nidoran♂ didn't have charm on its egg move list, so I thought "Ok, maybe I was just badly lucked that I picked an egg move only the female can get, and I happened to hatch a male", so instead I attempted to pass an egg move both Nidorans can learn, which was Pursuit.

So I bred a male Treecko and a Nidoran♀, which resulted in a Nidoran♂ again, but to my horror he didn't get Pursuit either.

vxgvrw.PNG

So basically, no matter what you can't pass egg moves to either Nidorans, you can't choose their gender, making it impossible to comp breed it unless you spend more money than you used to spend to breed a Beldum before genderless pokemon could breed with themselves.

There's absolutely no reason for either of those things to ocur and it only makes these pokemon impossible to use outside casual gaming since you can't properly breed enough good IVs on them, or any egg moves at all.

I apologize for the long rant text, but I needed to take it out of my chest, but please don't take my post lightly just for that, I'm serious when I say this makes no sense and should be looked on, and also apologize if this isn't the proper thread to post this on.

Edit: Also, this has been a suggestion since 2015 already, and still hasn't been implemented, which is saddening really.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/51747-gender-choosing-when-breeding-nidoran/

Edited by Azsure

I agree, blin! This makes my poor Slavic heart feel like an empty bottle of Vodka. And, trust me when I say, blin; an empty bottle of Vodka is the worst thing a Slav can wake up to after long nights of squats and hardbass. Maybe the devs let you give Nidoran Semechki, yes? That way the egg comes out big male Slovic Blyat-Master Nidoran. 
My suggestion? Spend your money on more important things, like Kvass or Halva, blin!
Not only you will know what you're getting, blin. But, you will also be satisfied. Unlike those pizdek Nidoran eggs, blyat!

23 minutes ago, AurumPegasus said:

wdym? U can get egg moves in Nidoran. For example:

wEc3iR4.png

You can use Nidoran to teach other pokemon egg moves Nidoran knows, for example, Focus Energy can be taught to Larvitar using a male Nidoran, I never discussed this.

I said Nidoran can't LEARN egg moves themselves, if you try passing ANYTHING to a Nidoran egg, they don't learn it, even if the egg preview shows the move, the resulting egg only gets the default starting moves.

If you still don't get it, do the test then, try teaching a female Nidoran Pursuit using a male Treecko, show me the results after.

Edited by Azsure
28 minutes ago, AurumPegasus said:

sure

giphy.gif

and about the Nidoran♂, he can't learn Pursuit.

Oh wow, I ended up picking two moves Nidoran♂ can't learn without noticing then.

Still, that doesn't change the fact the chance of getting the Nidoran you want is random, if you keep breeding that Nidoran♀, and turns into a Nidoran♂ egg, you'll lose those egg moves, wasting all that process, this is inneficient when trying to pass on egg moves to a comp Nidoran you're attempting to breed with perfect IVs.

43 minutes ago, Azsure said:

Oh wow, I ended up picking two moves Nidoran♂ can't learn without noticing then.

Still, that doesn't change the fact the chance of getting the Nidoran you want is random, if you keep breeding that Nidoran♀, and turns into a Nidoran♂ egg, you'll lose those egg moves, wasting all that process, this is inneficient when trying to pass on egg moves to a comp Nidoran you're attempting to breed with perfect IVs.

that's the challenge :) 

3 hours ago, Azsure said:

just saying i am pretty sure nidoran is field egg group so a smeargle might save you a lot of pain in the ass to get those egg move.

16 minutes ago, Jaawax said:

I don't know if it's still active my last nidoqueen breed was 7 months ago, but if you breed a Nidorina, the baby Will be 100% à femeale Nidoran. And breed a femeale Nidoran it will be a 50/50. Can someone confirm?

Yep, Nidoran Male or Female can produce an offspring either gender. The only guaranteed male/female breeds are done with the evolved forms.