The PokeMMO Manifesto

My fellow compatriots,

I believe we need change.

When I see poor players, players who can't even have a fully competitive team. Players who have not a single shiny to their name.

Players who lose their drive, players who can't even play this game without the fear of poverty.

I weep for them.

Why must these players suffer, while on the shores of Vermilion congregate privileged citizens with boxes of Shinies and hundreds of millions in their bank accounts?

While, I myself am not suffering; I feel for those who are.

While I and many others can compete in matchmaking, there are those who must spectate in despair.

This- this is why we need a change.

A change to benefit all of our people. A change for community.

If I may be so bold, I offer a solution to this grave dilemma that we face.

I suggest that we first must distribute the wealth. 

It is unjust to how our economy has betrayed so many of our players. So, we must take the wealth from the fortunate and disperse it among everyone, equally.

We must take every competitive and shiny Pokemon and ration them in a way that ALL are satisfied.

If we can achieve this, comrades; we will achieve equality.

We will tear down oppression and reinforce justice.

We must become the solution to our ancestor's past mistakes.

We must revolutionize and revitalize our economy.

If not, this great nation of ours that was built with the hands of our forefathers shall crumble.

I urge you, take a stand.

If this unmerited divide doesn't end here, then when will it?

Edited by SlavicAshKetchum
1 hour ago, SlavicAshKetchum said:

It is unjust to how our economy has betrayed so many of our players. So, we must take the wealth from the fortunate and disperse it among everyone, equally.

Personal rule number one: Never give anything for free

communism as good as it may sound on paper sucks in reality because it protect the lazy people and every living creature is lazy by nature and our society cannot survive this way for long.

1 minute ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

Personal rule number one: Never give anything for free

communism as good as it may sound on paper sucks in reality because it protect the lazy people and every living creature is lazy by nature and our society cannot survive this way for long.

I understand how you may be uninformed, blin. However, let Papa Ketchum educate you, blyat!

The Pros of The Communisms:

1. Everyone gets the same chance. 
Excluding government officials for the practical application of Communism, it is a theory where everyone should receive the same chance to build a life for themselves. There aren’t any inherent household benefits, like existing wealth, that can give certain people an advantage. Ordinary citizens can be come extraordinary based on their own talents and gifts.

2. Almost everyone is employed. 
In a true Communist structure, you are asked to contribute to the society as you are able. That means almost everyone is employed in some way. Increased employment can lead to lower crime rates, especially with a government structure which guarantees the basics of life will be provided. No role is greater than another, which reinforces the idea of true human equality.

3. Almost everyone is educated. 
Because the goal is to improve the society as a whole, many individuals are sent through advanced schooling so their skill sets can be improved. Although the choice of subject may be restricted and other limitations may apply, just about everyone in a true Communist society is offered the chance to seek out an advanced degree.

4. Agriculture and manufacturing are emphasized. 
These two industry forces tend to be the primary drive behind a growing GDP. Communism focuses on these two areas because it provides the most needs for the fewest resources. That builds up the infrastructure for these industries and allows for innovation to drive forward because there is a need to produce higher yields and cheaper products to stay competitive.

The Cons of The Communisms:
1. There are no cons, blin!

I hope that you may now also become a comrade like Papa Ketchum, blin.
Maybe we vacation in Chernobyl, yes? 
I bring the Kvass, you bring the Semechki.
It will be great time, blyat!

• Rache locked this topic