Berries die during maintenance?

Hi

I'm just wondering if anybody knows weather or not the servers are "paused" during maintenance? I'm afraid i wont get to pick up my berries in time, and im not sure what i could do to prevent this since the maintenance was anounced less than 76 hours before the maintenance.

o/

The time isn't paused because it's the global time but in-game idk what I knew was I finished all the gyms and npcs in four hours and the server was offline and went online again and started talking to the gym leader again and all of them are available to re battle.

Edited by HandsomeLooker1492
just in case someone has goes funny.io
2 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

The time isn't paused because it's the global time but in-game idk what I knew was I finished all the gyms and npcs and the server was offline and went online and started talking to the gym leader again and all of them are available to re battle.

Alrighty, good to know. Hopefully it won't take more than 8 hours or i might be screwed. Just my luck :|

Just now, Bilburt said:

the servers wont be paused and thus berries will most likely die, it'd be smart to account for this and thus not to plant berries while the maitenance is on going

Ok, i was afraid of this. I planted all 189 spots with berries for 76 hours and this was before the announcement, so im not sure how to account? I suppose we could use an earlier warning in the future.

I might just lose 3m worth of berries + the seeds spent on planting the 189 plants. Is it just too bad, or should i send a complaint if they all die?

Also can you confirm that he harvest will decrease during the 8 hour wilt time? So harvesting withing first hour makes for the highest profit?

2 minutes ago, Desu said:

I'll extend the life of berries by the downtime amount. It will be like the server was never down.

Aaaah it's much appreciated! Can imagine i wouldn't be the only one affected by this.

Keep up the great work! 

3 hours ago, Bilburt said:

the servers wont be paused and thus berries will most likely die, it'd be smart to account for this and thus not to plant berries while the maitenance is on going

I've planted my 67 hours berries before you let us know about this maintenance. I've invested millions on seeds to farm in 3 differents accounts. 

Now I'm just screwed? 

1 hour ago, Desu said:

I'll extend the life of berries by the downtime amount. It will be like the server was never down.

Thank you!!

4 minutes ago, geniculata said:

I've planted my 67 hours berries before you let us know about this maintenance. I've invested millions on seeds to farm in 3 differents accounts. 

Now I'm just screwed? 

You are fine bro. Desu will extend the growtime, so nothing will happen to berries during the maintenance