More daily rivals to rebattle

Raichuforyou

Question

As of right now, Wally is the only rematch-able rival to play against, and his levels are a little laughable (sticking around in the high 40's). Cheren who hangs out in the Elite 4 is supposed to be rematchable, but can only ever be fought once lifetime. Bianca can't be found at all either, who is supposed to show up on Saturdays and Sundays for a rematch in the Pokemon lab.

A lot of these trainers would be fun to battle on the daily due to their different battle music themes, and uniqueness as a battle when it comes to PVE, especially when they are higher leveled as well. They are genuinely fun, and are something that would keep me personally come back to do every day.

I propose the following trainers get (ideally) daily rematches:

Cheren
Bianca
Steven Stone
Cynthia (unsure if she can right now, I haven't 'used' my battle)

1 answer to this question

Ya its funny how wally is stronger during story at victory road because his team was boosted in pokemmo.But his rematch team weaker because it is still the same as original emerald game.

Rache did say in a topic they missed it and they will boost wally rematch team.Hopefully they will also boost his reward.

To rematch Bianca u normally need to beat elite 4 a 2nd time when alder is the champion.She will then be standing in prof juniper lab and can be rematched Saturday sundays.But its still not possible in pokemmo.Cant even fight her once.

Cynthia is a 1time only battle as well as cheren in pokemmo so far.

Steven if I recall was always 1time battle.

Hopefully all those trainers can be added for daily rematches.

Edited by MightyBoxer