clubs are bad

Zymogen

Question

Right now you can’t change the owners of clubs which is frustrating as, in the case of RISE and I’m sure many other teams, there has been a change of hands and the previous owner is no longer active. 

Allow us to delete tabs in our team club which were either created by accident/are no longer needed. 

Allow us to have more control. 

Or, y’know. Bring back the Round Table. 

Edited by Zymogen

4 answers to this question

Moreso than what is mentionned in the OP, visibility is an issue for me.

I used to be able to browse through team threads fairly easily and see which were updated in a second, looking at the round table subforum.

Keeping up with what's going on is less enticing because of the additional maneuvering/existence of closed clubs. Because of that, I've noticed a drop in activity (posting, views, likes) in most team threads.

Might be just me though.

All I now know as far as teams go is that SASS is dead because Coolio smells.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of clubs & I don't have any easy solution to offer at this point in time.

8 hours ago, Zymogen said:

Allow us to delete tabs in our team club which were either created by accident/are no longer needed. 

I have ownership permissions of my guild club page and I don't even have the permissions to create tabs/topics lmao.(staff had to do it for me) Clubs are a joke.