Altering Cave

Where can I find the altering cave statistics? I want a houndoom but have the worst luck at safari zone, I'd just like to know when I'm able to catch the certain Pokemon especially houndoom. The site stated to be the correct on simply sends me to a car place advertisement for some reason. Did the altering cave cycle mechanic get removed? or is it that the thing that tells us got removed?

6 hours ago, Zantalar said:

Where can I find the altering cave statistics? I want a houndoom but have the worst luck at safari zone, I'd just like to know when I'm able to catch the certain Pokemon especially houndoom. The site stated to be the correct on simply sends me to a car place advertisement for some reason. Did the altering cave cycle mechanic get removed? or is it that the thing that tells us got removed?

if you are talking about the fan site that tell wich of the cycle it's curently in the altering cave i am not even sure it ever worked properly. the only thing that fan site is usefull for is knowing which cycle has what. the altering cave might have been broken in one of the update but nearly no one use it and every pokemon in there can be found somewhere else.

58 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

if you are talking about the fan site that tell wich of the cycle it's curently in the altering cave i am not even sure it ever worked properly. the only thing that fan site is usefull for is knowing which cycle has what. the altering cave might have been broken in one of the update but nearly no one use it and every pokemon in there can be found somewhere else.

Not really helpful man, also the site used to work properly I remember when it first came out, it worked just fine. I'm not even sure that's the commonly linked site, all I know is that the only site I could find linked isn't functioning. Lastly I clearly stated the main reason I'd like to know the cycles as I don't want to do the safari zone in order to catch houndur due to my preferences. If he is no longer catchable there then I at least ask that altering cave be removed as a location to catch him.

18 hours ago, EmoDuck said:

They are always random, i usally go to hoenn one for the alterning cave and see whats there. i can jump on and tell you whats there now if you want?

There used to be a way to find out what was present at the time without having to just go there and hope it seems to be down now. This was back when it first started to have other pokemon spawn in originally it was only zubats 100% of the time.

4 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

They're always 100% but it's a 11% chance of finding the specific Pokemon

nh5SZuc.png

This graph is inaccurate as while I was there yesterday  I didn't find mareep, aipom, pineco, shuckle, or houndour, but I found several poochyenas and a spinarak which aren't on that list, there also seemed to be a sudden change with what I could find so I assume the cycle is still occurring. I'd just like to know if there is some way of finding out what is in a cycle at the very least so I can have a good guess what is there after a few minutes instead of spending massive amounts of time looking for a pokemon that may not even be there at the time.

1 hour ago, Zantalar said:

This graph is inaccurate as while I was there yesterday  I didn't find mareep, aipom, pineco, shuckle, or houndour, but I found several poochyenas and a spinarak which aren't on that list, there also seemed to be a sudden change with what I could find so I assume the cycle is still occurring. I'd just like to know if there is some way of finding out what is in a cycle at the very least so I can have a good guess what is there after a few minutes instead of spending massive amounts of time looking for a pokemon that may not even be there at the time.

They're disabled.

Mareep can be found in Safari zone in Hoenn

Aipom also

pineco also but they're also in Altering cave

Shuckle is in Safari zone

Houndour is in safarizone

I guess it's disabled or considered as rare.

2 minutes ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

They're disabled.

Mareep can be found in Safari zone in Hoenn

Aipom also

pineco also but they're also in Altering cave

Shuckle is in Safari zone

Houndour is in safarizone

I guess it's disabled or considered as rare.

Please read the entire post, the whole point was to find out if I was able to get houndour outside of the safari zone, the game still states that he can be acquired at the altering cave but I didn't find any. The other Pokemon listed is a direct response to your post that had bulbapedias list of acquirable Pokemon and were only mentioned to state that the chart was inaccurate. I am fully aware as to how to get these Pokemon outside of the altering cave, this post is purely to find out if certain Pokemon can still be acquired at the cave. It was meant to see if anyone knew if there was still a cycle list laying around, or waiting for a dev to say it's shut down at the moment.

It's entirely possible that I didn't stick around long enough in the altering cave to get houndour, I'd just like to know if it's still a thing and if not why the game isn't yet updated with the wild locations.

3 hours ago, Zantalar said:

Please read the entire post, the whole point was to find out if I was able to get houndour outside of the safari zone, the game still states that he can be acquired at the altering cave but I didn't find any. The other Pokemon listed is a direct response to your post that had bulbapedias list of acquirable Pokemon and were only mentioned to state that the chart was inaccurate. I am fully aware as to how to get these Pokemon outside of the altering cave, this post is purely to find out if certain Pokemon can still be acquired at the cave. It was meant to see if anyone knew if there was still a cycle list laying around, or waiting for a dev to say it's shut down at the moment.

It's entirely possible that I didn't stick around long enough in the altering cave to get houndour, I'd just like to know if it's still a thing and if not why the game isn't yet updated with the wild locations.

just ignore him, he never says anything you can take value from. 

To help you, there used to be a website that wasn't 100% accurate, that would give you current rotation, but I think it was taken down sadly. Other than that, only way is to visit it.

Just now, razimove said:

just ignore him, he never says anything you can take value from. 

To help you, there used to be a website that wasn't 100% accurate, that would give you current rotation, but I think it was taken down sadly. Other than that, only way is to visit it.

Thankyou I remember that site, that's likely the one I'm thinking about, it was 90% accurate for me. I was able to locate a cycle list in the guide tavern.

This has a cycle list in it, this is good enough, I'd like a way of knowing before hand but this is fine.

13 hours ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

They're always 100% but it's a 11% chance of finding the specific Pokemon

nh5SZuc.png

It doesn't work of off Bulbapedia ffs, this ain't even relevant.

11 hours ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

I guess it's disabled