OU: TiToooo vs Stairway

OU: Jaawax vs Schuchty
UU: Villadelobos vs VadimEmpoleon

UU: Aerun vs yangsam

NU: Sebat vs Axellgor

Dubs: gbwead vs Zigh

LC: EfronX vs YettoDie

DPP OU: Kamimiii vs XPLOZ

The Dank Express (1) vs The Cackling Cacturnes (1)

OU: Kimikozen vs Suigin

OU: EVLGOON vs MadaraSixSix
UU: LeJovi vs Lotus

UU: BurntZebra vs Tinntinn

NU: DoubleJ vs Excavalier

Dubs: DoctorPBJ vs AxLKGhost

LC: Goldeneyes vs xRosee

DPP OU: OverToasted vs SweeTforU

Tactless Tangela (0) vs Strawhats (0)

OU: ZhikoDark vs Abstractt

OU: StriderxD vs Kiwikidd
UU: xSparkie vs moisessss

UU: DestructX vs ZDFire

NU: Butlerrr vs Kizhaz

Dubs: RealDevilLegend vs Roxxass

LC: Suneet vs yosoyarca

DPP OU: gunthug vs Elcoolio

update this when you can pls u bad manager

6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Caught Daryl online yesterday and he declined to fight. Caught Daryl online tonight and he declined. Beginning to think he's dodging and waiting for them coaches. 

Hide contents

My Saturday got filled with medical stuff, so I likely won't be able to play when we originally scheduled. 

Damn, the game was gonna be so hype too, you and Daryl agreed to play saturday, as such, Daryl is still in the process of preparing himself for the battle. I insist that my team members team build with on and another every week in order to ensure the best possible teams. Because of this, and the hype nature of this match, Daryl has been working extra hard preparing for your match, and is current not ready(The game was scheduled for saturday, he acted in accord with this knowledge.) In this sense every time you've seen him on hes been busy. Since the scheduled match was for Saturday I believe the proper course of actions are as follows: You two can play saturday, you two can play friday or sunday (If it fits Daryl's schedule, as he would have to agree to let go of the previously agreed upon time and date) or Life can sub you out(but wheres the hype in that?) It sucks that your Saturday randomly got filled with work and stuff, but I guess no one can predict that stuff, just dont be pointing to daryl dodging, hes just prepping for the hype game of the week

1 hour ago, Havsha said:

Damn, the game was gonna be so hype too, you and Daryl agreed to play saturday, as such, Daryl is still in the process of preparing himself for the battle. I insist that my team members team build with on and another every week in order to ensure the best possible teams. Because of this, and the hype nature of this match, Daryl has been working extra hard preparing for your match, and is current not ready(The game was scheduled for saturday, he acted in accord with this knowledge.) In this sense every time you've seen him on hes been busy. Since the scheduled match was for Saturday I believe the proper course of actions are as follows: You two can play saturday, you two can play friday or sunday (If it fits Daryl's schedule, as he would have to agree to let go of the previously agreed upon time and date) or Life can sub you out(but wheres the hype in that?) It sucks that your Saturday randomly got filled with work and stuff, but I guess no one can predict that stuff, just dont be pointing to daryl dodging, hes just prepping for the hype game of the week

Do you really need to write an essay every time? Gosh

1 hour ago, Havsha said:

sportsmanship is a rule as well man, just letting yall know before u go and break another one

1 hour ago, Lazaaro said:

Do you really need to write an essay every time? Gosh

Gotta practice writing them for uni:]

53 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

sportsmanship is a rule as well man, just letting yall know before u go and break another one

Can you explain how Daryl (or myself) is violating sportsmanship? I thought I was quite civil, and the reasoning I gave seems valid, if anything jj harassing Daryl to play before the agreed upon time breaks the sportsmanship rule, but don't stress I won't write any strongly worded letters calling for him to be punished