Remove Ocarina's Extra Text

HerickJS

Question

Whenever you use an ocarina,say,Fly Ocarina,It will summon a random pokémon to let you fly somewhere,but it alsos add an extra message before doing so,which only consumes time in my opnion.

Here's the extra piece of text:

rP7H0rW.png

It also happens with all other ocarinas. 

It would be way better if this message was just removed,because all it does is take more time everytime you use it.

4 answers to this question

I agree with this suggestion completely. I was actually coming here to post a similar suggestion and checking whether or not someone else had already suggested, this feels close enough.

Can we please remove the redundant extra dialog confirmation.

My personal example is when using leppa berries while hunting. It isn't asking if we're sure, the act has already been done. I believe the extra "so and so used a leppa berry" and making you confirm that it happened is unnecessary. I'm not asking that the dialog be removed completely but a short duration (using the system in place to determine dialog speed) and then the message goes away on it's own.

Some might argue that it's just one extra click or button press, but consider that after grinding for hours (hunting shinies for example) that extra click or press adds up and becomes tedious.

Some might argue that anyone asking for this is looking for an easier way to bot, but I assure you that botters are the people less likely to complain, as it's just one more action that's being done automatically by macro or automation software.