Can someone help me?

I haven't played in a few years, maybe, but I decided to come back. I reinstalled everything and have the game running, but when I sign in, it gives me "New Device Verification" even though it's not a new device. It's the same one I used when I last played.

It says my email is invalid, and that I should request an email change. I changed my email about 5 hours ago, and still haven't gotten the email message to verify it. Is there anything I can do?

Database pruning has occurred during this update which has removed player characters meeting all of the following criteria from the game:

• Less than 6 hours' played time
  • Less than 25,000 cash
  • Not online for at least 6 months
  • Have no shinies on the character
  • Have no party members over level 50
  • Does not have donator status active
  • Is not a team leader

there was a character wipe in 2015.If you completed pokedex u probably played more than 6 hours so I doubt this is what happened to ur character.

1 hour ago, AugmentedFire said:

Actually, I've managed to get into the account, however there are no characters on it. Did the characters get wiped with an update of some sort? I had my Pokedex completed, and I had some items I got from donating to the game on my account, and I'd hate to lose them.

Other than the 2015 wipe, it is not possible to delete characters. Is it possible you are accidentally logging into a different account?

I’ve seen many cases where people have mistaken which account was their main, and even some cases where they confused PokeMMO with a completely different game.