More User-Friendly use of Consume-Able items.

Goku

Question

What I am suggesting is that items like ev-lowering berries and medicine like hp up (Ev boosters) have a better way to be used. For instance when you are using medicine to max 1 ev stat it takes like 75 consecutive mouse clicks to get to 250 EV's which I think is a bit dumb. Same goes for using berries. Each time you have to click on the berry then the '''use'' button and then the pokemon that you want 10 ev's deducted from and then repeat. Like can you see how silly that is.

Suggestion:

Add a bar that asks how many medicine / berries you want to use with a confirmation button and then just click on the mon. Should be easy enough to implement.

oGSj2E5.png?2

7 answers to this question

10 hours ago, YettoDie said:

Put the item you want to use on your hotbar, press corresponding button and left click the poke you want to use, saves a lot of clicking, of course not as fast as your idea, but better than your current situation.

only problem I have with this, is that if you're too fast, it crashes your client.

14 hours ago, Munya said:

This exists already for the medicine items, hyper vitamins or whatever they are called give 100 evs per use.

get your information correct, they only give 50 evs each.

15 hours ago, razimove said:

only problem I have with this, is that if you're too fast, it crashes your client.

Pretty sure that got fixed