About the last Changelog and something else

Koli887

Hey guys.

I have 2 Queastions

1. WHY u guys removed Solid Rock - or other said - u made it NOT WORKING?
I just got me a Rhyperion with Solid Rock and now it´s getting ******** in PVP everytime. 

2. Its about this here  - 

I missed my last words again and i want to do it now.

I´ve been so goddamn angry with soooo many dumb Post´s i read there. I had to repeat myself so many times again and again. I say it one last time. 
I had a Alakazam, no Kadabra... (Most dumb Post i read there)
Haunter had no Scarf and did not used a Priority attack.
My Alakazam had a Psy-attack boosting Item
Haunter was didn´t had a Speed bost, netiher my Alakazam a Speed nerf.

Every single Person, who posted after Page 1 REALLY has to start brain and learn to read, before start writting.

Maybe sry for not so good english right now

Edited by Koli887
3 hours ago, Koli887 said:

ehhhhh I´m not rly sure...

Neither my opponent, or me could see the "activation"
And I´m pretty sure, dat I take MUCH more Dmg since the Update

Solid rock works for sure, I'm positive. About Haunter outspeeding Zam- there's a possibility it had Quick Claw item. If you'd have a screenshot of battle log we would be able to see what actually happened (and you would have a base under a potential bug report)

30 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Solid rock works for sure, I'm positive. About Haunter outspeeding Zam- there's a possibility it had Quick Claw item. If you'd have a screenshot of battle log we would be able to see what actually happened (and you would have a base under a potential bug report)

everytime quickclaw got activated i saw it in the battlechat (like i saw it on my nidoqueen) the haunter didn´t wore it

like i said there - i had no screenshot or something. it was my first playthough and i just wanted to finish it so badly, dat i didn´t thought of screenshot or something

2 hours ago, Koli887 said:

everytime quickclaw got activated i saw it in the battlechat (like i saw it on my nidoqueen) the haunter didn´t wore it

like i said there - i had no screenshot or something. it was my first playthough and i just wanted to finish it so badly, dat i didn´t thought of screenshot or something

Not all members of a species are the same. If your Alakazam is slow compared to other Alakazams (possible speed stat on lv50 with no special training is 112-154), it's entirely possible for it to get outsped by a Haunter, especially if its level is also lower.

52 minutes ago, Rache said:

Not all members of a species are the same. If your Alakazam is slow compared to other Alakazams (possible speed stat on lv50 with no special training is 112-154), it's entirely possible for it to get outsped by a Haunter, especially if its level is also lower.

Like i wrote in the other Post, my Alakazam was lv 56 with 27 int and int nature with over 120 ev´s in int
even a PERFECT haunter wouldn´t get closer than 12 Init behind me

8 hours ago, Koli887 said:

Like i wrote in the other Post, my Alakazam was lv 56 with 27 int and int nature with over 120 ev´s in int
even a PERFECT haunter wouldn´t get closer than 12 Init behind me

Ah, I remember you.

Your Alakazam was adamant, which does not boost its speed/initiative. It was either still a Kadabra, which is slower than her Haunter, or you were mistaken about what you were battling. Agatha's Gengar is fast enough to outspeed you if you actually did have an Alakazam.

At the time, Agatha's Haunter had 160 speed.

If your Alakazam was still a Kadabra, you had 155 speed.

At the time, Agatha's Gengar had 194 speed.

If your Alakazam was fully evolved, you had 171 speed.

They're a bit slower now after some recent balancing changes, but those were the exact stats when this occurred. I created the important NPC builds myself, I can guarantee that their stats have always been legitimate.

To answer your question about Solid Rock, it does work - it just doesn't tell you when it activates.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 5:56 AM, Raichu4u said:

Could you provide a screenshot of this Alakazam?

For the tenthousand times
What u wanna see? I trained it since then it has more Ev´s now and higher level so what do u wanna see????

On 9/27/2018 at 1:47 PM, Rache said:

Ah, I remember you.

Your Alakazam was adamant, which does not boost its speed/initiative. It was either still a Kadabra, which is slower than her Haunter, or you were mistaken about what you were battling. Agatha's Gengar is fast enough to outspeed you if you actually did have an Alakazam.

At the time, Agatha's Haunter had 160 speed.

If your Alakazam was still a Kadabra, you had 155 speed.

At the time, Agatha's Gengar had 194 speed.

If your Alakazam was fully evolved, you had 171 speed.

They're a bit slower now after some recent balancing changes, but those were the exact stats when this occurred. I created the important NPC builds myself, I can guarantee that their stats have always been legitimate.

To answer your question about Solid Rock, it does work - it just doesn't tell you when it activates.

OH MY GOSH.......

no, no no, no NOOO!

stop saying and asking the same stupid questions again and again
I DID NO MISTAKE BY WHAT I SAID

and wtf??? "Maybe u had still a kadabra" ....no one who is able to install this game could be that DUMB!!! wtf.. rly

U don´t have to try to calculate something for me
I did it
My Clan did it
Many people in the other Post did it

And again.... The things I wrote were CORRECT and YES i know, dat Haunter could NOT be faster in this calculation

But EXACTLY THIS IS THE PROBLEM

It shoudn´t be able to, but IT WAS

___________________________________________-

And to Solid Rock

1. Why u changed it? It was good to know, when itwas activated
2. I´m still thinking dat its not working or it´s weaker. My Rhyperion Is now getting 1 Hit Ko´s form pokemon and attackes, it shouldn´t be defeated from.
Alos it feels like before them uodate changd it, dat my Rhyperion was much more tanky

39 minutes ago, Koli887 said:

OH MY GOSH.......

no, no no, no NOOO!

stop saying and asking the same stupid questions again and again
I DID NO MISTAKE BY WHAT I SAID

and wtf??? "Maybe u had still a kadabra" ....no one who is able to install this game could be that DUMB!!! wtf.. rly

U don´t have to try to calculate something for me
I did it
My Clan did it
Many people in the other Post did it

And again.... The things I wrote were CORRECT and YES i know, dat Haunter could NOT be faster in this calculation

But EXACTLY THIS IS THE PROBLEM

It shoudn´t be able to, but IT WAS

Since you don't have anything to prove your points and we have clearly stated that none of the Pokemon have illegal stats, there's nothing much that can be done here except guesswork for now. Just making any statements that they are wrong won't prove anything. Maybe try running through the instance again and if you find anything (with proof), we might consider it.

43 minutes ago, Koli887 said:

And to Solid Rock

1. Why u changed it? It was good to know, when itwas activated
2. I´m still thinking dat its not working or it´s weaker. My Rhyperion Is now getting 1 Hit Ko´s form pokemon and attackes, it shouldn´t be defeated from.
Alos it feels like before them uodate changd it, dat my Rhyperion was much more tanky

1. Solid rock not showing up when it activates is an intended mechanic and like this in Vanilla Pokemon games too.

2. It has been tested and and working completely fine for now.

I'll be locking this thread now. For future reference- kindly use bug report section to report any suspected oddity in mechanics or the game. General discussion is not a place for these kinds of reports.