Banned because i used the word 现金

I dont mean to spam the forum but this is really a misban and i wish to explain myself. 

The word 现金 means cash. Any chinese player will know. It doesnt specify real money.

I was trying to help one of my teammate name jiangcheng to buy back his ot shiny from tadpoles which he accidentally sold for low price long time ago. 

Tadpoles has not been active in the game for a while thats why i asked him why not sell the shiny back to the ot and change cash rather than keeping the shiny in an inactive account. 

If anyone of you know this player name maxwelltennyson, you may ask him. He know this transaction and we paid 45m in game money plus some vanities and a shiny to buy this shiny trapinch. There were no real money involved. If there were real money involved, i should be receiving something from him in exchange of me offering cash to him. But i get nothing from these transactions. 

This is a misban and i wish someone will really look into this and unban my account. I seldom do any transactions and if i am doing real money transaction, it will be very obvious in my transaction record. It was only to help a newbie to get back his ot shiny and i didnt expect to get myself into trouble. 

• Gilan locked this topic

Stop embarrassing yourself. Accept your mistakes and move on with your life.

[02/09/2018 19:26:49] AloneInDarkness : 真的打算退再告诉我
[02/09/2018 19:27:02] AloneInDarkness : 我找找那个黑市群给你

English translation:

[02/09/2018 19:26:49] AloneInDarkness : tell me if you really decided to quit
[02/09/2018 19:27:02] AloneInDarkness : let me search the rmt group for you