Think twice before you spend anything on this game

Perhaps one of the best pokemon mmo game out there, nothing to complain about the game really. But the biggest issue here is the management of this game.

Imagine spending hundreds of dollars on this game, and then get permanent ban for some stupid reasons which you have never done before. To make it worse, the management of this game doesnt entertain your appeal at all. They just want to get rid of you, thats it, after you spent so much time and money on this game, and you lose everything in 1 day. 

This doesnt only happened to me. In fact more than a dozen of my friends have faced this issue before. Yes this game is really addictive, people would definitely spend some money on this game after playing it. But this topic here is to remind you to think twice and dont invest your money into a game that will ban your account for no reason and if you think that wont happen to you, you are wrong. I was thinking the same way until i got banned for something i swear i have never done. I even thought that the management will unban my account after my appeal, i was so wrong. The management dont give a fuck at all, they just want to get rid of players, solving their overpopulation problems. They dont care how long you have been supporting the game, how much money you spent on the game to support them. I probably will get warnings again from the management for posting this, but i wont regret it. 

Once again players, think twice before you spend anything on this game. 

Your definition of "no reason" is very interesting. You see, it doesn't quite line up with the facts.

[03/09/2018 22:36:19] AloneInDarkness : 感觉你都很少上线了呢
[03/09/2018 22:36:25] AloneInDarkness : 不如换现金吧
[03/09/2018 22:36:27] AloneInDarkness : 更实际

English translation:

[03/09/2018 22:36:19] AloneInDarkness : It seems that you don't get online often
[03/09/2018 22:36:25] AloneInDarkness : How about real money
[03/09/2018 22:36:27] AloneInDarkness : That's more materialistic

This also occurred.

[02/09/2018 19:26:49] AloneInDarkness : 真的打算退再告诉我
[02/09/2018 19:27:02] AloneInDarkness : 我找找那个黑市群给你

English translation:

[02/09/2018 19:26:49] AloneInDarkness : tell me if you really decided to quit
[02/09/2018 19:27:02] AloneInDarkness : let me search the rmt group for you

If your friends were banned recently, it was likely related to the investigations that resulted in this announcement. If they believe that their bans were wrongful, they are free to appeal them.

Donating does not make you exempt from the rules. Every punishment that we issue is issued for a reason - we don't ban players without strong evidence that they have done something to warrant it, and we always review that evidence again when a player appeals. This case was no different.

Edited by Rache
Added extra
  • Rache locked this topic