Need ingame help

Hey guys,

so first of all, excuse my bad english,

second of all, i dont know if its the right place to post it, im a forum newcomer.

So i started in unova, played till the fourth badges, and after that i wanted to travel to hoenn with the hope, i can travel back without any problems but i have not found a way yet. 

So, is there any way to travel back to unova, without playing through hoenn?

would be glad if u guys could help me,

so, already thank you in advance

greetz

5 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

just  saying your mom will bring you back until you reach the port city after that you can use it right away no need for 4 badge in any other region that your home one

I think you misunderstood. I was talking about the badges in the current region, not the starting region.

Edited by BrokenBulb78
3 minutes ago, BrokenBulb78 said:

I think you misunderstood. I was talking about the badges in the current region, not the starting region.

no i completly got what you where saying but your information was inaccurate  since there is only ever one requirement to have 4 badge to use the port city and it is in the home region after that you can use every port city right away to move to another region.

9 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

no i completly got what you where saying but your information was inaccurate  since there is only ever one requirement to have 4 badge to use the port city and it is in the home region after that you can use every port city right away to move to another region.

I never said you can't use the port city, your mom just stops traveling you once you can get there yourself.

Edited by BrokenBulb78
13 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

the thing is you said 4 badge wich isn't the case since you only need 2 to reach any port city. 

Ohh wait what, I thought you were talking about something else. Just fixed this silly mistake, didn't even notice it. My bad! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

giphy.gif

Edited by BrokenBulb78