Halloween event 2018?

Zretx

I'm pretty sure that we will get a Halloween event this year. I also believe that we'll get new vanities to go along with the event. Staff was fully aware how bummed everyone was that there was no event last year. The reason they gave for not putting on an event last year was because they were already running behind on Unova's release, so why wouldn't they do one this year? I'm not so naive to think that they have 0 work right now or aren't under mountains of to-do's (HA's, dungeons, countless things the game is still missing), but last year they had given out a bunch of ETA's for Unova and were clearly struggling to meet those expectations. This year (so far) they have not limited themselves in such a fashion. Plus, now they've had 2 years to think up a new style of event + new ideas for Halloween themed vanities, and they probably have some good ideas already in motion. Maybe I'm just an optimist or have too much faith in staff, idk.

• 4 weeks later...

everything is in the hands of the developers.
but it would be interesting if the Halloween event could be performed, PokeMMO has a very large community.
It would be interesting for new members of the game, i would like to participate in an event.

I do not think they are so hard to leave us without event for 2 consecutive years, also whenever they plan something to do without warning, that is something that I see wrong, the lack of information for users, and I remind them that last year was implemented unova, that's why the event was suspended, but this year I do not think I'll implement anything else, so for sure some of these days we woke up and went out chasing vampires.

Spoiler

google translate, sucks.

On 23/9/2018 at 19:58, ThePrettyPetard said:

un evento reciclado es mejor que ningún evento en mi opinión. de todos modos, nunca vi el evento de Halloween, lamentablemente, el año pasado fui exagerado y me decepcionó la falta.

I feel the same way , an event recycling is better than no event , apart I'm sure the community [CN] will like quite
6 hours ago, BelSchw23 said:

Hi. spéelen und spielen lassen.
sie machén Spam und das sspiel ist ruiniert.
SPAM NICHT.danke.

You're just spamming as well if you don't provide an english translation for your german text.