[PSL X] Week One

PSL10

12 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

@suigin i can play anytime from friday to sunday gmt +8. Just tell me the exact date and time.

I'm busy on Friday and I may have a birthday party to celebrate on Saturday (I'll have to help out with preparing stuff) so I'll likely be free on Sunday, I'll just have to confirm a few things before I give you a specific time.

3 hours ago, suigin said:

I'm busy on Friday and I may have a birthday party to celebrate on Saturday (I'll have to help out with preparing stuff) so I'll likely be free on Sunday, I'll just have to confirm a few things before I give you a specific time.

Please tell me specific time on sunday so i can adjust my schedule that day. Im also very busy so i need to know ahead of time. Thanks

4 hours ago, suigin said:

It's what Havs paid for me in comparison to what Life paid for Jovi and JJ

oh so this is jj being salty about not being "top dollar" player. ok thanks.

also jj we've all come to the conclusion that we dont have the best managers this season. might as well just come to terms with that and chuck your price up to that + what you did last season and stop caring.

4 hours ago, suigin said:

yes

yes

15 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Someone needs to tell this man to just stop it. 

yes

15 minutes ago, SteveDerBaum said:

Stop it

yes

12 minutes ago, suigin said:

It's what Havs paid for me in comparison to what Life paid for Jovi and JJ

NOOOOOOOOO

9 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

oh so this is jj being salty about not being "top dollar" player. ok thanks.

also jj we've all come to the conclusion that we dont have the best managers this season. might as well just come to terms with that and chuck your price up to that + what you did last season and stop caring.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "what the fuck meme"