[PSL X] Week One

PSL10

5 minutes ago, Evlgoon said:

@Havsha maybe you should of made your players aware of the rules like ours did. 

Yes the fault lies with me, I have never denied this, but that doesn't change the fact that Epic's punishment is unjust and should be changed.

Spoiler

The Goon is very wise

8 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Havs pls stop, this is embarassing...

I dont care if you think its embarrassing, I find it embarrassing that the hosts are trying to make a better psl than season 9, but in the first week they've already violated the rules they made.

7 minutes ago, RLotus said:

What is embarrassing is your inability to understand a very basic, and just correct, argument.

Embarassing is that you're defending a player that violated the rule and then even voiced it out in public by saying "suck my balls dnd". Embarassing is that you can't read what host said, embarassing is that you can't understand the decision and embarassing is your puny attempt to insult me. I didn't make the decision but I always was about fair play, I interpretated the rules the way hosts did and that's why I have no problems with the decision despite a UU player gets crossed out of my roster for a week. Literally only you two are walking around and crying about it.

I wonder how much you will rage when/ if the hosts will decide to actually void the match? You'd be shitting with fire

Edited by RysPicz
I embarris.

@RLotus I very much doubt either player was coached, but this shouldn't mean that they should not be punished. The rule is to have /dnd on, not "do not get coached". The difference being one is enforceable whereas the other can never fully be.

-----------------

Regarding the 2 Yellow over 1, I too was confused as to why the hosts chose to go against their own rules, however if both players were warned during the match to put it on and chose to ignore it then I think it can be justified. Problem then become if they had whispers enabled to see the warning, or if they were on mobile. I think given the response of the players this shouldn't be too much of a concern

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Embarassing is that you're defending a player that violated the rule and then even voiced it out in public by saying "suck my balls dnd". Embarassing is that you can't read what host said, embarassing is that you can't understand the decision and embarassing is your puny attempt to insult me. I didn't make the decision but I always was about fair play, I interpretated the rules the way hosts did and that's why I have no problems with the decision despite a UU player gets crossed out of my roster for a week. Literally only you two are walking around and crying about it.

I wonder how much you will rage when/ if the hosts will decide to actually void the match? You'd be shitting with fire

I do not expect the other managers to try advocate for our players, and I would thank you not to attack my player because youre offended by his opinion. If you are so indifferent I would ask you remove yourself from the conversation. At the end of the day the issue here is that the hosts have violated their own rules by raising Epic and Wiri punishment from one yellow card to two yellow cards, this may seem small and insignificant to you, but it is a violation of the psl rules, just as jj coaching his players (or having knowledge his players were being coached) was against the rules. How Epic responded is irrelevant, its his action that matters, not his personality. If the hosts void the match I would continue asking for an adequate explanation, so far the only explanation that has been presented is that of a seperate rule being applied in a situation where it is frankly irrelevant. This is an issue of the integrity of psl as much as it is a issue of our two teams, your willingness to just sweep it under the rug is very disapointing,you claim claim to be concerned with fair play, yet by supporting the hosts decision to give 2 yellow cards to epic and wiri you are intead supporting an unfair decision

14 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

The rules are very clear that this should be a yellow card. Your “interpretation” of the rules is incorrect. What is hard to understand here.

Edited by RLotus
29 minutes ago, RLotus said:

if these two things do indeed mean the same thing then why are there 2 separate punishments for it.

The difference is intent. Similar to manslaughter and murder. One is an accident the other is on purpose. (Eat your heart out gunt) Blue told him about dnd and he chose to ignore it, what he did was intentional and deserved a harsher punishment compared to a simple mistake.

Just now, DaftCoolio said:

The difference is intent. Similar to manslaughter and murder. One is an accident the other is on purpose. (Eat your heart out gunt) Blue told him about dnd and he chose to ignore it, what he did was intentional and deserved a harsher punishment compared to a simple mistake.

Except he did go into dnd, you cannot make the claim to understand Epic intention. If you would like to raise criminal law into the debate im game. But let me remind you, in criminal law the prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the parties are guilty. I shall adjust my standards accordingly

6 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

my god you're still at it

No one is forcing you to read or argue in any of this. Why are you still here if you are seemingly so annoyed by this? And why are you so adamant about neither of our teammates having justice?

Edited by RLotus

I think some further clarification regarding the difference between the one yellow/two yellow rules is needed.

If refusing to put dnd on despite being warned, will be interpreted in the same regard as disabling it mid-match, then it needs to be stated despite the fact that it’s rather logical. All grey areas need to be ironed out. 

For the record, I have no issues with my teammate being handed a red card, because there was a clear refusal to follow the rules throughout the entire battle. I personally think refusal and disabling of dnd should be held in the same regard because, as said by Coolio, they both show intent which is the key difference here. 

Edited by Zymogen
2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I guess now I should start fighting to actually void that fight due to both players not following rules to make it even more spicy and see the rage

Very immature responses from you thus far. Wondering why you’re a manager to begin with.

10 minutes ago, RLotus said:

Very immature responses from you thus far. Wondering why you’re a manager to begin with.

You're getting what you deserve actually, why should I play mature in front of someone like you? You are continously attacking me like a kid that can't cope with the fact that his crying and complaining isn't going to change anything, I'm mature to people whom I respect and for now you haven't done absolutely anything to earn that, neither on competitive nor social scene

E:

not like you actually would/ should care about my respect whatsoever lo.

Edited by RysPicz
I embarris.
2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

You're getting what you deserve actually, why should I play mature in front of someone like you? You are continously attacking me like a kid that can't cope with the fact that his crying and complaining isn't going to change anything, I'm mature to people whom I respect and for now you haven't done absolutely anything to earn that, neither on competitive nor social scene

I thought i was being civil here with you in particular my bad if it seemed like i was attacking you personally as you are doing here and have done several times.

Also we can have a little salty suite if you like  ;]

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Our statements have nothing to do with you, we are challenging the hosts, but if you think we're crying unnecessary tell me how should we go about addressing an injustice? Should we just lie down and let it occur? Should we just ignore it and pretend it did not happen? What is competitive about being placed into a disadvantageous situation based on unwarranted circumstances? At the end of the day I am concerned with my psl team and the integrity of PSL. If the hosts are too proud to acknowledge when they are wrong, or if the hosts are willing to bend the rules in order to justify their acts then I see no reason why they are any better than JJ. I refuse just to remain silent because "oh nothing will change" I choose to believe the hosts are better than season 9, I choose to believe they wont just shut down in the face of our "assault" and will actually listen to our points and follow reason to do what is right for PSL

Just now, RLotus said:

I thought i was being civil here with you in particular my bad if it seemed like i was attacking you personally as you are doing here and have done several times.

Also we can have a little salty suite if you like  ;]

If you'd be willing to actually convince me with putting enough cash on the line to grab my attention, then maybe