[PSL X] Week One

PSL10

2 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Another scenario is when it's:

1) Mamo vs Loom

2) Kami switches Mamo to Gengar while Loom will: 

i) Mach Punches (which is most likely the case, and if so then you lose 100%)

ii) Seed Bombs (then if Gengar dies, Celebi comes in and I presume will Psychic if it has it, which leads to Kami winning. If it's hp ice, then you may have a shot depending on if your Rotom has Hydro Pump because hp ice doesn't kill Loom)

iii) Spore (same result as (ii) because then Celebi comes back in)

OR

2) Kami switches Celebi into a Mach / Seed Bomb, in which case you lose 100%. 

--------------------------------------

So it's hard to say the freeze did matter because it a lot depends on what move Kami makes, his celebi set,  and the move that you make. 

It was indeed Psychic and not only everything you said was giving me the win but also Substitute on Mamoswine vs Breloom using Spore or Superpower (Mach Punch and Seed Bomb don't kill).

I think I was highly favored at the end of the game but Linken had like 10% chance to win or something so yeah freeze almost sealed the deal giving him only one option instead of like 1 and a half (he still could have went for triple hydropump to win, so I don't know why he didn't chose this as it was his only out).

Just now, pachima said:

Not really. Even if celebi psychics breloom, it would get celebi to a point where hydro pump could kill it and therefore, sweep.

Im not even complaining about rng, and what happened happened, but I hate seeing people using the wrong arguments.

If Kami sacks Gengar to Loom, then look at this:

Celebi was at 46% before it switched out. 

132+ Atk Breloom Mach Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Celebi: 33-39 (9.6 - 11.4%) -- possible 9HKO (Assuming it's the same Breloom spread from Foggi's team)

After sandstorm, Celebi would be down to 29%. 

252 SpA Rotom-Wash Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Celebi: 56-66 (16.4 - 19.3%) -- possible 6HKO

Edited by NikhilR
3 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

If Kami sacks Gengar to Loom, then look at this:

Celebi was at 46% before it switched out. 

132+ Atk Breloom Mach Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Celebi: 33-39 (9.6 - 11.4%) -- possible 9HKO (Assuming it's the same Breloom spread from Foggi's team)

After sandstorm, Celebi would be down to 29%. 

252 SpA Rotom-Wash Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Celebi: 56-66 (16.4 - 19.3%) -- possible 6HKO

celebi did have 36% health and a life orb

Lol epic got a red card? What the actual fuck @MknsZblex @Blu3Breath @LKrenz? Epic didn't know he needed to turn dnd on and he even turned it on as soon as he was being told that he has to do it. Furthermore, unfortunately I don't think anyone recorded his match, but the one who did watch it, can definitely testify that he made his moves so quick that there is no way he was being coached, not that a strong player like him needs to be coached anyway. This decision is so dumb and I want you hosts to think about it again and provide your thoughts on this case ASAP, because epic just said he is quitting psl because of this bullshit and tbh I can't agree more, if you to keep him banned this week then fuck it I'm quitting too. Don't ruin the season this early, we were doing great so far.

22 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

Epic didn't know he needed to turn dnd on 

i think i read some like he knows about it, but he dont know how to do, if it is, the red card is right i think, because it is a rule that everyone accepted when they signed up

(red card is right because he knows about it but he just dont want to do, "i dont know how to do", it is not some dificult to learn and do)

and the red card for wiriketchup is shit, he had no idea of the dnd rule xd

Edited by Nawe
11 minutes ago, Nawe said:

i think i read some like he knows about it, but he dont know how to do, if it is, the red card is right i think, because it is a rule that everyone accepted when they signed up

(red card is right because he knows about it but he just dont want to do, "i dont know how to do", it is not some dificult to learn and do)

and the red card for wiriketchup is shit, he had no idea of the dnd rule xd

Wiri sent me the request and I accepted, but in the battle, the game did not allow me to apply the dnd

37 minutes ago, EpicVerde said:

Wiri sent me the request and I accepted, but in the battle, the game did not allow me to apply the dnd

Hopefully there wasn't some sort of glitch, but I was able to go DnD at the beginning of my match after it had begun.