[PSL X] Week One

PSL10

3 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Who tf are you? how about you win a match without getting coached

Lmao I every match I win someone will cry coach, nothing I can do about that but keep winning those who know me and how much work I put into winning know the turth. 

4 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Wait, what? Are you seriously asking who's Kami?

Yeah seriously this is a new season, with new talent, talk shit about my teammate when you actually win your match. 

6 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

>quotes me

>says "when you win your match" right under it

>defends himself that it was directed to Kami

>attempts to attack my english

jajajajajjajajajajaj I actually had a solid laugh from that, I'll give you that, have a like from me

Because you were also the one talking shit about my teammate... it's alright bud even I'm bored with this now let the match later today speak for itself. 

5 minutes ago, pitzzin said:

Because you were also the one talking shit about my teammate... it's alright bud even I'm bored with this now let the match later today speak for itself. 

Talking shit about your teammate? Are you delusional? Who is the person about whom I spoke shit from your team? Linken despite not being on my friendlist is a person whom I like and respect.

Kami on the other hand tastes like strawberries

Just now, RysPicz said:

Talking shit about your teammate? Are you delusional? Who is the person about whom I spoke shit from your team? Linken despite not being on my friendlist is a person whom I like and respect.

Kami on the other hand tastes like strawberries

what kind of strawberries you got in poland for it to taste that good >:-)