[PSL X] Week One

PSL10

1 minute ago, DarylDixon said:

if I were you i woud go back to lick kingbowser (who?) ass , as you always did, instead trying to shittalk some players when the other trash one could be you.  see ya in psl match if gonna happen o/

rip my english :v

You can't even get off the bench so I don't know why you're still trying to be something EsCCavalier.

1 minute ago, DarylDixon said:

like your stupid brain kinda hard to understand c:

Oh you didn't get what I've been saying? Let me break it down.

1. You've never done shit
  2. Your manager thinks you're shit
  3. You a CC master apparently

There ya go. Now get back to farming for Forf, or is it the other way around? Fuck if I know. You're probably just one of his alts. 

16 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

There ya go. Now get back to farming for Forf, or is it the other way around? Fuck if I know. You're probably just one of his alts. 

don't be rude with the boi lol

58 minutes ago, SteveDerBaum said:

But Forf can speak english, daryl can't 

Ever how is man... 

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

1. He 6-0d your overgrown ego with a lead in NU and carried Aura to a TT win

2. Since when did you become a mind reader? Werent you supposed to quit (several times)? What are you even doing in PSL after wasting everyone's effort and few months of time? Even Murcielago had the balls to quit, but mighty jj that gets 1st rounded (or 2nd rounded cuz got a 1st round bye) needs to rebuild a graveyard team by constantly pming other players to join an rettard squad lo.

3. Fkin hate people who abuse power of god... 

I might not have Daryl in my PSL team, but he's honest and he knows when he did something wrong and even though he's a drug, I'm all behind him. Especially because I can't associate him with any shady behavior compared to your dramatic persona. 

Waiting for you to play the poor jj victim role again and then run away from Daryl when the time actually comes