Aura's 5th Birthday (11th November, 9:00PM CET/ 8PM GMT/ 3PM EDT] [UU] DONATIONS TOPPED 20m!

Congratulations to Schuchty for winning the Aura's 5th Birthday and becoming a rich mofo!

Honorable Mention to DoubleJ for coming in second, putting up a good fight and pulling through a lot of respected names!

Congrats to Axellgor for placing 3rd and Mkns for getting fourth place!

Rest of you get fucking rekt!

bracket

Credits:

Firstly, to donators. I'm not gonna tag you guys, you know who you are. Without you this wouldn't be possible (well it would, but it would drain my money to the ground hehehe). I really wish you that your acts of free, good will, shall repay for you in real life successes.

Secondly, to @YettoDie for his massive work during the first part of the tournament. Hosting this with you was an honor and a pleasure :)

Then, thanks to @Crazyhell for making a really great show in finals, winning and playing like a boss. You're now the Aura champion! :)

Lastly- to everyone who came and participated or spectated or came just for shittalks.  I've seen some really intense, great UU matches and saw some unique sets. You guys are awesome and will never stop entertaining me.

See you next year!

(this thread can be closed)

Edited by RysPicz
I embarris.
5 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Congratulations to Schuchty for winning the Aura's 5th Birthday and becoming a rich mofo!

Honorable Mention to DoubleJ for second putting up a good fight and pulling through a lot of respected names!

Congrats to Axellgor for placing 3rd and Mkns for getting fourth place!

Rest of you get fucking rekt!

bracket

Credits:

Firstly, to donators. I'm not gonna tag you guys, you know who you are. Without you this wouldn't be possible (well it would, but it would drain my money to the ground hehehe). I really wish you that your acts of free, good will, shall repay for you in real life successes.

Secondly, to @YettoDie for his massive work during the first part of the tournament. Hosting this with you was an honor and a pleasure :)

Then, thanks to @Crazyhell for making a really great show in finals, winning and playing like a boss. You're now the Aura champion! :)

Lastly- to everyone who came and participated or spectated or came just for shittalks.  I've seen some really intense, great UU matches and saw some unique sets. You guys are awesome and will never stop entertaining me.

See you next year!

(this thread can be closed)

Happy birthday to AURA! Looking forward to releasing the final match footage!