Losy Exp. Share

Iszer

Buen dia,

Ayer cuando estando en Kanto, intercambie un abra por un jinx (que da el npc) pero el abra tenia el exp share.. hay forma de recuperarlo?

Saludos

Hello,

I was leveling poliwag who was holding "exp share". When i trade poliwhirl to Jinx (npc), i forgot that poliwhirl was holding exp share and i lost it :(.
Any chance to get it back?

thanks in advance!

Edited by Iszer
7 hours ago, Iszer said:

Buen dia,

Ayer cuando estando en Kanto, intercambie un abra por un jinx (que da el npc) pero el abra tenia el exp share.. hay forma de recuperarlo?

Saludos

Hello,

I was leveling poliwag who was holding "exp share". When i trade poliwhirl to Jinx (npc), i forgot that poliwhirl was holding exp share and i lost it :(.

thanks in advance!

i doubt it you might just have to buy a new one from someone/gtl or just get one from another region

If you traded haunter holding an everstone it won't evolve by trading. That's how the gba works.

7 hours ago, Iszer said:

thanks in advance!

What I mean is when an NPC trades a haunter holding a everstone means that your item is traded with the npc.

3 hours ago, HandsomeLooker1492 said:

If you traded haunter holding an everstone it won't evolve by trading. That's how the gba works.

What I mean is when an NPC trades a haunter holding a everstone means that your item is traded with the npc.

saying something in an overly complicated way doesn't make you sound more smart you know.

translation of what he said: yeah you just lost your exp. share because the npc has it now.

On 9/23/2018 at 12:49 AM, Iszer said:

Buen dia,

Saludos

Hello,

thanks in advance!

Hola, necesita un exp share? Tengo un exp share que puedes tener. IGN (Beedril/Beedrill)

Hi, do you need a exp share? I have one that you can have.