[MOD] HD Battle Sprites

8 minutes ago, Qetii said:

how can i make this work? 

When you download the mod if it's still in a zip file you will want to download an extracter.

WinRAR is the most popular, once you have extracted the files to a location where you can find it easily,

run PokeMMO and you should see a tab on the right side labeled Mod Management

Next you want to click Import Mod and find and select the file you extracted

14 minutes ago, IceZexle said:

When you download the mod if it's still in a zip file you will want to download an extracter.

WinRAR is the most popular, once you have extracted the files to a location where you can find it easily,

run PokeMMO and you should see a tab on the right side labeled Mod Management

when I downloaded the file mod it  gives me that mpeg file not a zip file. I did clicked that link you posted and gives me that mpeg file and I cannot paste it in the mod folder in pokemmo. I sent a ps tho, it was 1gb long and i am justt confused as to why is it on an mpeg file

Edited by Qetii
2 minutes ago, Qetii said:

when I downloaded the file mod it  gives me that file not a zip file

You dont have to extract it, just follow these steps

Run PokeMMO and you should see a tab on the right side labeled Mod Management

Edited by IceZexle
Spelling Mistake
7 minutes ago, IceZexle said:

You dont have to extract it, just follow these steps

Run PokeMMO and you should see a tab on the right side labeled Mod Management

can't do both of extracting and following the steps because its a movie file I downloaded through the link you posted. Even I tried putting that movie file, still doesn't works..

2 minutes ago, Qetii said:

can't do both of extracting and following the steps because its a movie file I downloaded through the link you posted. Even I tried putting that movie file, still doesn't works..

I didn't post any links, I came across your post and I thought I'd give you the same steps I followed

1 minute ago, IceZexle said:

I didn't post any links, I came across your post and I thought I'd give you the same steps I followed

but just as I said, the link posted is supposed to give me a file of zip but it doesn't.. It gives me mpeg

16 minutes ago, Qetii said:

OHHH i thought you were the creator of the mod... lmao XD

I'm going to download the mod again and try to install it on my account, I'll let you know if I find a way

Edited by IceZexle

I found a link that tells you what to do and it gives you the download link, the files that download do appear to look like a movie format,

but when installed into PokeMMO they register as a mod.

Make sure you click to enable them.

Mod Working.JPG

12 minutes ago, IceZexle said:

No it downloaded as a MOD file, if you follow the steps within the link I sent you, you'll have the mod installed within minutes

Aight same as before it downloaded as a movie file but I found another link but some of pokes are not in 3d tho. when I downloaded this link it didn't downloaded as a movie file.. 

1 minute ago, Qetii said:

Aight same as before it downloaded as a movie file but I found another link but some of pokes are not in 3d tho. when I downloaded this link it didn't downloaded as a movie file.. 

Message me through the profile

1 hour ago, Qetii said:

You guys are really over-complicating this, you just need to copy and paste the file from the download to the mod folder. nothing more.

it doesn't matter if it shows in your computer as MPEG file, just drag it to the mod folder and it will work.

59 minutes ago, Insensitivity said:

You guys are really over-complicating this, you just need to copy and paste the file from the download to the mod folder. nothing more.

it doesn't matter if it shows in your computer as MPEG file, just drag it to the mod folder and it will work.

yes, for some reason there something I did and it occured error when importing it. I was dumb for about an hour or so, sorry about. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ludicolo1420 said:

Is there going to be gen 6-8 hd sprites? i know the game can go up to gen 5,

but i want to see if you can do the gen 6-8 sprites on .zip file.

7 hours ago, Ludicolo1420 said:

Well i am not sure about gen 8. So gen 6 and 7 will do.

Not unless PokeMMO adds them. If they ever add them I'll upload them (Front, Back, Normal, Shiny)