[MOD] HD Battle Sprites

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh. , Ya lo instale (en telefono) y no se como se pone, solo tengo que descomprimir y ya? Solo me aparece una carpeta con adentro los sprits y ciertos documentos , nada unido , y quiero poner mod y no se , ayiuuuuuuda

Edited by GasConabi
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 2:27 PM, TonyFashionX said:

Gostaria de instalar essa versão, alguem poderia postar um passo a passo para o MMO.

Obrigado

Que passo a passo? é só fazer o download, abrir o jogo e clicar em MOD Management.

@VerdepThanks for you mod! its trully awesome, but like some people said, it would be awesome if you fix
- The Pokedex imagens, some pokemons dont appear correctly in space;

- Some pokemons look bigger than others (for example: Charizard looks small against a Pidgey);

- Sometimes when you send a Poke/Great/Ultraball, the ball dissapear from the view;

592-front-n-f.gif593-front-n-f.gif

Update 0.9.4 - 22/07/2021

-Added Gen 5 Front-Normal Female sprites

-Returned back to old 'Y' postion system, this Fixes Poke Ball catching and attack animations position

-Resize proportion fixes: Swanna +21%

-Removed duplicated frames from all 2MB+ Backsprites

-Optimized 3MB+ Shiny-Back sprites size (quality not affected, Android performance should be better)

Hide contents

Back Shiny:
Charizard 3,79MB to 771KB

Beedrill 3,07MB to 1,02MB

Gastly 2,69MB to 928KB

Weezing 4,85MB to 1,53MB

Magmar 3,14MB to 1,54MB
Slugma 2,64MB to 887KB
Infernape 2,67MB to 1,30MB

Emboar 3,84MB to 1,88MB

Chandelure 6,12MB to 2,02MB

-Added Mega mirror link

-Updated Shiny Hunters mod to 0.9.4 with all female forms

Download Link in the initial post: Download

The old 'Y' position system has been reverted, this fixes the Poke Ball catching animation.

About the PokeDex and others:

I've already said it before and I hope I don't have to repeat it again, it doesn't depend on me, the sprites are scaled to x2 in the PokeDex, HM use, Evolutions or PvP Statistics. I know, but there is nothing to modify that by mods.

What should be done:

What you have to do is ask the developers that the table "table-summary-scale" also works in those menus, so everything would scale to x1 and not just in "Summary". Until then nothing can be done, if someone wants to suggest it to the developers they can do it.

Spanish:

Spoiler

Se ha vuelto al sistema antiguo de posición 'Y', esto arregla la animación de captura de las Poke Ball.

Sobre la PokeDex y demás:
Ya lo he dicho otras veces y espero no tener que volver a repetirlo, no depende de mi, las sprites se escalan a x2 en la PokeDex, uso de MO, Evoluciones o Estadísticas PvP. Lo se, pero no hay nada para modificar eso mediante mods.

Que habría que hacer:
Lo que habría que hacer es pedirle a los desarrolladores que la tabla "table-summary-scale" también funcione en esos menús, así todo escalaría a x1 y no solo en "Summary". Hasta entonces no se puede hacer nada, si alguien quiere sugerirlo a los desarrolladores puede hacerlo.

Edited by Verdep
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 5:44 AM, Verdep said:

592-front-n-f.gif593-front-n-f.gif

Update 0.9.4 - 22/07/2021

-Added Gen 5 Front-Normal Female sprites

-Returned back to old 'Y' postion system, this Fixes Poke Ball catching and attack animations position

-Resize proportion fixes: Swanna +21%

-Removed duplicated frames from all 2MB+ Backsprites

-Optimized 3MB+ Shiny-Back sprites size (quality not affected, Android performance should be better)

Reveal hidden contents

Back Shiny:
Charizard 3,79MB to 771KB

Beedrill 3,07MB to 1,02MB

Gastly 2,69MB to 928KB

Weezing 4,85MB to 1,53MB

Magmar 3,14MB to 1,54MB
Slugma 2,64MB to 887KB
Infernape 2,67MB to 1,30MB

Emboar 3,84MB to 1,88MB

Chandelure 6,12MB to 2,02MB

-Added Mega mirror link

-Updated Shiny Hunters mod to 0.9.4 with all female forms

Download Link in the initial post: Download

The old 'Y' position system has been reverted, this fixes the Poke Ball catching animation.

About the PokeDex and others:

I've already said it before and I hope I don't have to repeat it again, it doesn't depend on me, the sprites are scaled to x2 in the PokeDex, HM use, Evolutions or PvP Statistics. I know, but there is nothing to modify that by mods.

What should be done:

What you have to do is ask the developers that the table "table-summary-scale" also works in those menus, so everything would scale to x1 and not just in "Summary". Until then nothing can be done, if someone wants to suggest it to the developers they can do it.

Spanish:

Reveal hidden contents

Se ha vuelto al sistema antiguo de posición 'Y', esto arregla la animación de captura de las Poke Ball.

Sobre la PokeDex y demás:
Ya lo he dicho otras veces y espero no tener que volver a repetirlo, no depende de mi, las sprites se escalan a x2 en la PokeDex, uso de MO, Evoluciones o Estadísticas PvP. Lo se, pero no hay nada para modificar eso mediante mods.

Que habría que hacer:
Lo que habría que hacer es pedirle a los desarrolladores que la tabla "table-summary-scale" también funcione en esos menús, así todo escalaría a x1 y no solo en "Summary". Hasta entonces no se puede hacer nada, si alguien quiere sugerirlo a los desarrolladores puede hacerlo.

thank you so much for this awesome mod! god bless you, if you don't believe god!? may force be with you

Hey, I really appreciate your work! It is quite amazing to have all these sprites, especially the backsprites as well.

I have two questions about it:

1) Is there a resource on how to extract such sprites, so that someone could contribute? I would be very interested in that.

2) I noticed that certain sprites have a lot of empty space in them:

image.png.fa45dabe7548b0d09f40f37ffec7d7d9.png

Is there a reason for it and a way to remove them? I'm thinking about use-cases in other areas and there this empty space is really annoying.

1 minute ago, FullLifeGames said:

Hey, I really appreciate your work! It is quite amazing to have all these sprites, especially the backsprites as well.

I have two questions about it:

1) Is there a resource on how to extract such sprites, so that someone could contribute? I would be very interested in that.

2) I noticed that certain sprites have a lot of empty space in them:

image.png.fa45dabe7548b0d09f40f37ffec7d7d9.png

Is there a reason for it and a way to remove them? I'm thinking about use-cases in other areas and there this empty space is really annoying.

This is because of the way the current sprite system works. The empty space is there so as to center the GIF file so that the Pokémon appears to be on the ground, rather than floating or clipping through it.

4 hours ago, Shaeltr said:

is there any way to fix big fat Sprite on the pokedex please ? they all oversized .image.png.094370dff46d606bf4168268fa08bc36.png

Unfortunately not without reducing the size of the replacement sprites right down, which would then make them look awful in the summary screen and battles.

22 hours ago, noobsaibot said:

please someone make this typhlosion sprite into HD version.. because current sprite its soo dumb

front

typhlosion.gif 

front shiny

typhlosion.gif

back

typhlosion.gif

back shiny

typhlosion.gif

The thing is, none of the Cynda line canonically have their flames ignited unless they're actually attacking and as such the source for the sprites doesn't have it either except on one short animation that would look awful continuously repeating.

Edited by kuplion
On 9/22/2018 at 11:43 AM, Insensitivity said:

Looks great in game, waiting for the full version

my screen turned black in poke mmo whennim loaded the 3d sprite and then it was black screen oly if i restart the app the screen wil turn normal

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 4:00 PM, kuplion said:

The thing is, none of the Cynda line canonically have their flames ignited unless they're actually attacking and as such the source for the sprites doesn't have it either except on one short animation that would look awful continuously repeating.

Canonically or not, its actually a very dumb sprite. Looks very bad tbh. This mod is awesome, but every single time I use my typhlo I cry until I tear my eyes out because of how bad and ugly it looks. Canonically or not, it have always had its flames lit up in previous games.