[MOD] HD Battle Sprites

17 hours ago, OezkanoX7 said:

I have a Problem with activating this Mod.

I can only download it as .mod not .zip

I need it as a .zip or not?

It's meant to be .mod. Just copy it to your mods folder in the PokeMMO install location, or use the import option on the mod selection screen.

Update 0.9.3 - 27/02/2021

-Added Gen 5 Front-Shiny Female sprites

-Improved Y position for >100px Front sprites

-Fixed mod icon position

-Optimized 3MB+ Normal-Back sprites size (quality not affected, Android performance should be better)

Hide contents

Back Normal:
Beedrill 3,05MB to 1MB

Koffing 3,50MB to 1,42MB

Weezing 7,74MB to 1,48MB
Beautifly 3,40MB to 1,71MB

Chimchar 3,75MB to 385KB

Infernape 9,32MB to 1,32MB
Emboar 3,96MB to 1,94MB
Darmanitan Normal 9,53MB to 881KB

Chandelure 6,19MB to 2,03MB

Download Link in the initial post: Download

Current progress

Front/Back Sprites:

▪️ Gen 1-5✔️

▪️ Shiny Sprites✔️

▪️ Alternative Forms✔️

▪️ Female Sprites⚠️

Hide contents

Front:

Gen 1 to Gen 4 - Normal✔️ Shiny✔️

Gen 5 - Normal Shiny✔️

Back:

Gen 1 to Gen 4 - Normal Shiny✔️

Gen 5 - Normal✔️ Shiny✔️ 

Edited by Verdep

Hey, I proved your mod and I love it, but I find a little bug. When you try to catch a pokemon the pokeball could fall under the ground. I dunno if that depends on what pokemon you're capturing or where you're doing it. I hope you fix it :)

This is a video I made for you. There's the bug: 

2 hours ago, Alovo said:

Hey, I proved your mod and I love it, but I find a little bug. When you try to catch a pokemon the pokeball could fall under the ground. I dunno if that depends on what pokemon you're capturing or where you're doing it. I hope you fix it :)

This is a video I made for you. There's the bug: 

Yes, this is a bug in the game client with the new table position system. I reported it a few days ago, we will have to wait for the next game update to see if it is fixed.

https://i.ibb.co/CbwLdTQ/Sin-t-tulo.png

On 3/3/2021 at 1:32 AM, knallfrosch said:

can somebody help me please? I play on the PC version but i can only add the shiny version of the mod , when i try to add the mod it tells me i have to go sure its compatible with the client and an approved mod of pokemmo :/

19 minutes ago, moostey said:

same for me, its says incompatible mod, maybe its outdated ?

Redownload the mod from this page and try adding the .mod file to the mods folder manually and then restart the game.
It should show up in the mod management area after, and then just make sure its enabled.

On 3/4/2021 at 7:07 PM, Revz said:

Redownload the mod from this page and try adding the .mod file to the mods folder manually and then restart the game.
It should show up in the mod management area after, and then just make sure its enabled.

32 minutes ago, EricRJ said:

I have a problem

it tells me error and that the mod is not compatible

The solution was posted a few posts above yours.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ImTerribleBTW said:

I don't know if its to do with this MOD but since iv downloaded this MOD and put it in the MOD folder when you fly the picture off that pokemon is HUGE, Same goes with other moves like dig ect... 

That's a side-effect of using any of these kind of mods, for some reason the game doesn't apply any kind of scaling to anything outside of the battle or summary screens.

2 hours ago, ImTerribleBTW said:

Can that be fixed by the devs?

I very much doubt it as the sprites quite literally lack the resolution. Anti-aliasing is probably the best way to improve the quality outside of utilising a sprite mod.

good morning i wanted to say i loved the mod there is only one thing i did not like which is that some pokemon are a bit big and out of proportion to PokeMMO so i was wondering if there is a way to solve this and how can i solve this

I don't know how to speak English, I used the translator so if I have any errors in the translation, I'm sorry

Screenshot_20210413-071354_PokeMMO.jpg