[MOD] HD Battle Sprites

Update 0.9.1 - 21/09/2020

-Improved and optimized size of the Backsprites. Now are 24% approx lighter with more quality

-Optimized mod file size from 2GB to 1,47GB and Shiny front mod from 267MB to 236MB

-Fixed some floating sprites

-Resize proportion fixes

Spoiler

Front:
Fearow -2%
Aerodactyl -2%
Zapdos -1%
Moltres -3%
Swampert -1%
Hariyama +7%
Milotic +8%
Drapion -4%

Download Link in the initial post: Download

I decided not convert backsprites, only resize canvas size. The result is more quality and smaller file size and also deleted unused sprites to make the mod lighter.

I tested Charizard in this version with my 100€ phone, the sprite takes 40 seconds to load but don't crash my game.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:24 AM, Verdep said:

-Improved and optimized size of the Backsprites. Now are 24% approx lighter with more quality

-Optimized mod file size from 2GB to 1,47GB and Shiny front mod from 267MB to 236MB

-Resize proportion fixes

Reveal hidden contents

Front:
Fearow -2%
Aerodactyl -2%
Zapdos -1%
Moltres -3%
Swampert -1%
Hariyama +7%
Milotic +8%
Drapion -4%

I decided not convert backsprites, only resize canvas size. The result is more quality and smaller file size and also deleted unused sprites to make the mod lighter.

I tested Charizard in this version with my 100€ phone, the sprite takes 40 seconds to load but don't crash my game.

Finally the regular and shiny sprites are the same size. You're awesome dude.

On 9/21/2020 at 8:24 AM, Verdep said:

-Resize proportion fixes

Reveal hidden contents

Front:
Fearow -2%
Aerodactyl -2%
Zapdos -1%
Moltres -3%
Swampert -1%
Hariyama +7%
Milotic +8%
Drapion -4%

Yeah, it only hesitates for like 3 seconds on my $400 Samsung phone. Only initially too, if the game has been running,.it's instant. 

I can't seem to get the larger file to work on android, do i need to re-zip it with stored? Not sure exactly whats going wrong, but from what I see in the comments unless its been fixed, it seems to have a few bugs when applied to android anyway. So I guess my question(s) is: 1.Are bugs aimed at android still happening 2.Why is the game saying the mod does not match the client and how to fix it

2 hours ago, tomaz said:

hello, is there any link of the generation 5 frontal in hd? thank you

Generation 5 pokemon are included in this. This mod encompasses ALL available pokemon in this MMO. 

3 hours ago, Shakora said:

Hey, my English is not that good either, but I hope you can understand what I mean. When I download your file they are always video files and cannot insert them so that he recognizes them, can you help me?

They're .mod files. When you open PokeMMO, click "Import Mods" and select the mod from your download folder. It'll take a few seconds depending on your computer and then PokeMMO will ask to restart. 

Do NOT insert the mods directly into your mods folder.

Also, I recommend downloading 7zip and setting .mod files as a thing for 7zip to open that way movies won't open. Mod files are essentially .zip files.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have downloaded your mod and I like it very much, I would like to help you improve it.
Is it possible to increase the size of Back Charizard? It looks too small.
As mentioned before, adding the Thyplo Sprite with flames would be ideal.
And maybe downsizing the front of Garchomp a little bit, he looks too big and his name gets in the way of his head, it's unappealing.

I think that is everything I would like them to fix to improve the mod, I hope I have helped, good luck!

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

In combat I think the sprites are practically perfect, I love it. (also for me it is the most important part)
But for example in the pokedex the sprites are TOTALLY bugged. You should improve that, please.
Also in android when you click on a pokemon on your computer or someone in the chat or the pc, they appear strangely 
small and it is a bit ugly.
They are constructive aspects, thank you very much for making this mod, I use it daily and that shows how well it is 
done. Thanks for working so hard for free just for the community.
(Translated with google translator, sorry if there are mistakes)
Edited by Plexitor

Its not working on my android. Anter I downloaded, i tried to import the file,but nothing happens and my phone screen turned black.

[UPDATE] Nevermind.....hahahahahaha. it was just the loading that was taking too long.

It works reaaly good on my phone. I just hope that dont freezes it.

Edited by PedroCampelo93
Update