[MOD] HD Battle Sprites

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thanks for the mod, I thought it was beautiful, and super light, now it's almost a great game, all that remains is to fix the horrible pixel quality noises of the Pokémon voices to be a great game for me ... (Let a mod emerge) addition, only exists today for Pc and not android)

But I have to warn you about a bug, this mod I thought was incredible .. I think they already warned that it is not possible to just be on my phone because EVERYTHING OF THIS MOD WAY LIGHTLY ..

Bug: when I use Charizard, the game closes. I enter again, I see my charryzard's quick light battle, I leave the game normally, but when I enter the battle and my first pokémon and charryzard, the game takes a long time to start the battle, and when it starts, it closes the game .. ..

Only the charryzard (from the back) I don't know from the front it has a bug.

Another thing, the size of the charryzard is too small ...

The snolarx looks like a teddy bear so small it looks ...

I think it should decrease the quality of the charryzard, and increase the size, if Snorlax also has a problem, lower the quality of it too. But I don't know ... And just a suggestion that I've worked with skyrim mod in long time ...

Apart from these two things, perfect job, congratulations !!

Em 21/09/2018 às 21h12, o Verdep disse:

Hello, good morning / afternoon / night!

I liked your mod a LOT but, please, in mine when you start a fight and Charizard is the first of the group, the fight doesn't load and it has a black screen and playing the battle music in the background!

This is not just mine, but I really liked your mod! Congratulations!

Edited by Kenvelsey

Привет, я из России, поэтому мне очень сложно искать информацию на таких форумах. Я хотел бы попросить вас сделать что-нибудь с мегаэволюцией. Последний такой мод был выпущен в 2015 году и, к сожалению, работает крайне плохо.If this game has the opportunity, it will be the best!!! I'm really looking forward to feedback. Ты супер) 

Edited by Pidaraska
On 8/27/2020 at 4:26 AM, Kenvelsey said:

Hello, good morning / afternoon / night!

I liked your mod a LOT but, please, in mine when you start a fight and Charizard is the first of the group, the fight doesn't load and it has a black screen and playing the battle music in the background!

This is not just mine, but I really liked your mod! Congratulations!

It works fine on my end.

Can you go to your game folder, and post the log/mods.log file?

7 hours ago, Chillanthropy said:

Hello,

Absolutely love this mod. 

Quick questions though;

1. Are shiny back sprites fully added or just all regular back sprites?

2. Will there be a fix for the Pokédex where the avatars are not super large over? Same question applies to HM use as well.

1. I might add them in a week or two, If @Verdep feels like resizing them (Although he hasn't been online since ~April), Otherwise I'll need to find someone else who is willing to resize them.

2. Not unless PokeMMO adds support, you can go to Suggestion Box and suggest adding a table for pokedex scale, table for HM scale, table for height offset (separate for battle and for pokedex)

Depending on the process, I can probably do it.

My computer is a power house and I'm sure I can find the software to do it.

If it's computer intensive I have a R9 3900X with 64BG ram at 3600 CL16 and a RTX 2080ti. Also have a fair amount of free time. It'll be a fun learning experience and it'll make the mod more or less complete. 

You can hit me up on Discord. Same name just add 9099

Depending on the process, I can probably do it.

If it's computer intensive I have a R9 3900X with 64GB ram at 3600 CL16 and a RTX 2080ti. Also have a fair amount of free time. It'll be a fun learning experience and it'll make the mod more or less complete. 

You can hit me up on Discord. Same name just add 9099

Things I want to really do:

1. Fix the Charizard glitch where battles are delayed if Charizard is party leader. Probably has to do with the skin's file or something.

2. Fix typhlosion with a gif that was linked here where his flames are active. They did my boi dirty without his active flames.

3. Help finish the backsprites for shinies so the mod can be considered done more or less. 

30 minutes ago, Verdep said:

Update soon

You're a life saver. I was just looking into the mod and trying to update the typhlosion to a different version with his flames and the mod keeps having trouble even after i recompress it.

I scaled these to match the others (I modeled it off of Houndoom as a reference point) and the mod is now unstable. This part is just for my personal use though.

157-front-s.gif.753d7cee815f027cd809496f885cca68.gif157-back-s.gif.a419be5d944eec8256ce6d1c8b07c3af.gif

Edited by Chillanthropy
Reuploaded images
18 minutes ago, Azure0080FE said:

There's a bug where everytime you encounter a pokemon and when someone switches a pokemon the freezes momentarily. But aside from that the mod is great! I'm playing on Android btw

That is a ram/loading issue on the device in question and unfortunately without reducing the size and quality of the sprites probably isn't easily rectified.

I gave up on Typh until I can get into the 3ds and pull an attack animation.

I did alter a couple of pokes that always bothered me; one of them being Gengar. I made it match his mega coloring because well, its easier for me to see his shiny-ness.gengar.png.0348caad769b419192e6cab936f6ac98.png

Thanks for an awesome mod and I'm looking forward to the backsprites later. 

* Fixed Charizard

Edited by Chillanthropy
I fixed Charizard backsprite but can't upload him because file size is too large.
2 hours ago, Guardiaodf123 said:

Fizer Charizard? 

In download link? And because I looked at the download , and i see the "update date", and I thought it was changed

I fixed it for myself. When the mod authors release their new updated, I'll slap the Charizard edit into it. 

A couple things I changed:

1. Charizard sprite has been optimized better since most complaints were from handsets rather than computer. There is no noticable difference in the new modified sprite compared to the original.

2. Gengar's shiny coloring is now more ghostly white, however, this causes him to deviate from the way it was intended. I did that so that I could see it.

2.1 Sidenote: I also changed the follower mod sprite accordingly.

I did these changes for myself.

I should say that the stuttering people encounter has to do with the RAM on their phone. Even flagship phones like the Note9, Note10, A50 5G, A71 5G do stutter initially per session. Without really optimizing, I few the quality will also be lost. 

On 9/6/2020 at 5:55 PM, Chillanthropy said:

I fixed it for myself. When the mod authors release their new updated, I'll slap the Charizard edit into it. 

A couple things I changed:

1. Charizard sprite has been optimized better since most complaints were from handsets rather than computer. There is no noticable difference in the new modified sprite compared to the original.

2. Gengar's shiny coloring is now more ghostly white, however, this causes him to deviate from the way it was intended. I did that so that I could see it.

2.1 Sidenote: I also changed the follower mod sprite accordingly.

I did these changes for myself.

I should say that the stuttering people encounter has to do with the RAM on their phone. Even flagship phones like the Note9, Note10, A50 5G, A71 5G do stutter initially per session. Without really optimizing, I few the quality will also be lost. 

Link download Man ? plz

Update 0.9 - 12/09/2020
Shiny:

-Added all Shiny HD Backsprites by @Insensitivity

-Updated Shiny front sprite mod to 0.9 with all normal version improves like quality, scaling, floating...

-Fixed Unown 'A' name

Normal:

-New table scale size, sprites should look better

-Improves for Gen 1 to Gen 4 front sprites

-Added Darmanitan Zen missing Backsprite by @Insensitivity

-Added Egg HD sprite

-Added Deoxys Attack, Defense and Speed forms

-Added Giratina Origin form

-Added Shaymin Sky form

-Resize proportion fixes

Spoiler

Front:
Golbat -2%
Scyther -1%
Suicune +1%
Blaziken -1%
Gardevoir -1%
Tropius -2%
Regirock +8%
Regice +8%
Registeel +8%
Kyogre +14%
Groudon +9%
Deoxys +9%
Torterra +10%
Internape +26%
Empoleon +9%
Staravia +12%
Staraptor -4%
Mothim +9%
Floatzel +9%
Ambipom +8%
Mismagius -1%
Honchkrow -1%
Garchomp -3%
Carnivine +10%
Lumineon +10%
Rhyperior +9%
Tangrowth +9%
Yanmega +2%
Mamoswine -2%
Gallade -2%
Dusknoir -2%
Regigigas +11%
Giratina +9%
Arceus +8%

Download Link in the initial post: Download

Current progress:

-Front Sprites

-Back Sprites:

• Gen 1-5
  • Shiny Sprites
  • Alternative Forms

There are 2 mods Normal/Shiny Back and Front Shiny. I separate this for Shiny hunters who only want front Shiny sprites.

About Charizard crasses the game: I tested it on PC and works for me, I guess the people who says it crash the game is the Android client. This mod is still in beta version, It has only been tested on PC. It will be optimized for Android in the next updates.

About Typhlosion flames: I don't have this sprite, I only see the Shiny version in this post uploaded by @Chillanthropy

Edited by Verdep
11 hours ago, Verdep said:

Update 0.9 - 12/09/2020
Shiny:

-Added all Shiny HD Backsprites by @Insensitivity

-Updated Shiny front sprite mod to 0.9 with all normal version improves like quality, scaling, floating...

-Fixed Unown 'A' name

Normal:

-New table scale size, sprites should look better

-Improves for Gen 1 to Gen 4 front sprites

-Added Darmanitan Zen missing Backsprite by @Insensitivity

-Added Egg HD sprite

-Added Deoxys Attack, Defense and Speed forms

-Added Giratina Origin form

-Added Shaymin Sky form

-Resize proportion fixes

Reveal hidden contents

Front:
Golbat -2%
Scyther -1%
Suicune +1%
Blaziquen -1%
Gardevoir -1%
Tropius -2%
Regirock +8%
Regice +8%
Registeel +8%
Kyogre +14%
Groudon +9%
Deoxys +9%
Torterra +10%
Internape +26%
Empoleon +9%
Staravia +12%
Staraptor -4%
Mothim +9%
Floatzel +9%
Ambipom +8%
Mismagius -1%
Honchkrow -1%
Garchomp -3%
Carnivine +10%
Lumineon +10%
Rhyperior +9%
Tangrowth +9%
Yanmega +2%
Mamoswine -2%
Gallade -2%
Dusknoir -2%
Regigigas +11%
Giratina +9%
Arceus +8%

Download Link in the initial post: Download

Current progress:

-Front Sprites

-Back Sprites:

• Gen 1-5
  • Shiny Sprites
  • Alternative Forms

There are 2 mods Normal/Shiny Back and Front Shiny. I separate this for Shiny hunters who only want front Shiny sprites.

About Charizard crasses the game: I tested it on PC and works for me, I guess the people who says it crash the game is the Android client. This mod is still in beta version, It has only been tested on PC. It will be optimized for Android in the next updates.

About Typhlosion flames: I don't have this sprite, I only see the Shiny version in this post uploaded by @Chillanthropy

Yes i play in android, charryzard closets game ;/ , itd is Very important for me 

Edited by Guardiaodf123