About the guild event

kasim

If I sponsor several shiny pokemon to issue an event in the  guild , can I give the awards to the winners by myself or not?

I am not the only sponsor in this  guild  event. Is there any problem if the other sponsors give there awards to me so that all awards would be given by me.

Or maybe the better way is to ask all sponsors give awards to winners by themselves?

I create this topic is afraid for being banned by creating a guild event. How could I avoid it? 

I found other topic said the guild event is safe but for my cute guild friends‘ safe,please tell me the best way.

I got a piece of message that if one person is banned once no matter he is innocent or not , he will be banned forever when he is banned second time.

It might be a rumour but it scared me. If that is true, it means if I created a guild event and be banned unfortunately, then I created another event or be the winners of guild event,

it might be the end of pokemmo life.

For god's sake,  please tell me the safest way to be a sponsor/creat a guild event/give  awards to  winner safely. 

Thx.

1 hour ago, kasim said:

If you get mistakenly banned but you are innocent, they will unban you. They need proof to ban you.

If someone doesn't get unbanned they are probably not innocent.

Many people lately get banned for RMT (real money trading). Don't do that. Don't buy shinies with paypal.

If you want to post a guild event, I recomend doing so here:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/45-unofficial-tournaments/

There is nothing illegal about posting guild events, or giving shinies as prizes.

It's fine for you to give the prizes to the winners yourself, via trade request.

The rules of your event are completely up to you as well!

Edited by Eggplant
51 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

Teams freely do their own events with their own rewards, if you ask a participation fee you just can't ask for real money (RMT - real money trade).

Thx.

Do you mean there is no risks for sponsors to give their awards for winners to one guy(maybe one of the sponsor) in the guild freely so that this guy could behave as Toastmaster of the Event and give awards to winners freely.

And also the message is just humour right?

58 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

If you get mistakenly banned but you are innocent, they will unban you. They need proof to ban you.

If someone doesn't get unbanned they are probably not innocent.

Many people lately get banned for RMT (real money trading). Don't do that. Don't buy shinies with paypal.

If you want to post a guild event, I recomend doing so here:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/45-unofficial-tournaments/

There is nothing illegal about posting guild events, or giving shinies as prizes.

It's fine for you to give the prizes to the winners yourself, via trade request.

The rules of your event are completely up to you as well!

Thank you very much. Although I am misbanned once and I showed the proof , I also have the right to send my proof and request unbanning if I am misbanned again and I am innocent.

Is it right?XD

Edited by kasim
lost words
1 hour ago, soyhector said:

I was mistakenly banned by Noad, and she didnt proof nothing. And i was never unbanned :v

She wouldn't have needed to prove that you did it (since she would have the evidence to have already banned you), you would have to prove that you didn't.

The burden of proof is on you.

If you feel as though you were wrongly banned, you can make a ban appeal here:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/37-ban-appeal/

51 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

She wouldn't have needed to prove that you did it (since she would have the evidence to have already banned you), you would have to prove that you didn't.

The burden on proof is on you.

How is possible to prove i didnt do something i was accused for beside saying it? Also when she acussed me with invented information, she said to me "you did this and this, and a gm give me the information" and that was totally a lie

and yes, now she is not more gm i will do a ban appeal. ty

50 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

The burden of proof is on you.

Only thing I believe you guys should do is, point out what was wrong, instead of just denying the ban appeal, like I think I've seen before. This way, people can at least understand what they've done better.

30 minutes ago, razimove said:

Only thing I believe you guys should do is, point out what was wrong, instead of just denying the ban appeal, like I think I've seen before. This way, people can at least understand what they've done better.

Reasons for bans should be mentioned in the information given when the user is trying to log in.

As for going into details, I believe that is at the GMs discretion.