Petard's Pawn shop /eeveelution shop

ThePrettyPetard

Pawn shop

Welcome to the Pawn shop before any transaction please read the following rule

1. to get a loan you need to have something (pokemon or item) of higher value than the loan you are wanting

2. you will not get the full value of an item has a loan

3. you may loan multiple pokemon and or item at the same time for a loan

4. you must decide for how long you will pawn you belonging before you recieve the loan.

5. the interest rate is of 1% per day or 7% for 2 week. for example you can pawn an item for 5 days to have an interest rate of 5%.

6. in the event that you don't have enough money to fully pay back in time you can pay the interest to get a time extension of the same time has the original time but the interest will come back at the same has soon has the time for the original loan end. for example if you have loan of 1m for 2 week, you can pay 70k to extend the loan by another 2 week but you will still have to pay 1m and 70k at the end of that extension

7.i will not give loan by mail if you send me  items or pokemons by mail unless i agreed before with you

8. if i am not on and you want to pay your loan or get an extension when the end time is near you can mail me the money with the detail

9. only owner can claim the item(s)/pokemon(s) but i can allow someone else to pay for him/her if it is clearly stated for who they are paying for.

10. if the payment doesn't come in time the item(s) / pokemon(s) will be considered to be my property and thus will allow me to do whatever i want with it

11. i will state the end time you have to pay back your loan using the EDT/EST timezone.

up to 0m curently availible for loan

yeah i am broke now...

my IGN is the same has my name here

Edited by ThePrettyPetard

eeveelution shop

i love eeveelution so i make a bunch of them but since i don't need them all i want to share the love for eeveelution!

curently in stock (1m per eevee)

note: all eevee come with the egg move wish and curse

also

the final breed of most of them isn't done yet so i can give you the 2 parent for it to be your OT if you don't mind the * next to your name

eevee for a vaporeon

31/x/31/30/31/31  bold. (hp grass or electric allready on it) availible has your OT              also include the egg move syncronoise (not an egg move but it also has toxic on it)                

eevee for an unova build for Umbreon

31/31/31/x/31/0  sassy. (curse build) availible has your OT                                                                                              out of stock

eevee for a jolteon or an espeon

30/x/30/31/31/31  modest. ( hp ice allready on it) availible has your OT.          also include the egg move syncronoise

Edited by ThePrettyPetard
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.