I did nothing and got perma ban for RMT

3 years in the game, I have been trading freely with my friends. I am sure everyone of you have borrowed your friends money or pokes before, or exchange shiny with your friend to showoff a lil bit. For the old players, we never had to worry about getting banned for rmt last time for borrowing stuff to friends. I had the same mindset too. For the past 3 years I have been doing the same thing over and over again, borrowing stuff between friends. But recently, I got perma ban because of RMT. And the 1st thing i asked myself, what is wrong with the game's banning system now? The game doesnt allow free trading between friends now? They might as well remove face to face trading and only allow gtl as the only way to trade. I appealed a few times and rejected every single time even got a warning from the sgm for keep appealing. Of course i would keep appealing. I never in my life did anything related to RMT and i got banned for rmt. What a joke. Is this game trying to cut down the number of players? And you chose a loyal player that spent so much buying rp as a scapegoat? This game is killing itself because of its banning system. 

2 hours ago, aloneindark said:

3 years in the game, I have been trading freely with my friends. I am sure everyone of you have borrowed your friends money or pokes before, or exchange shiny with your friend to showoff a lil bit. For the old players, we never had to worry about getting banned for rmt last time for borrowing stuff to friends. I had the same mindset too. For the past 3 years I have been doing the same thing over and over again, borrowing stuff between friends. But recently, I got perma ban because of RMT. And the 1st thing i asked myself, what is wrong with the game's banning system now? The game doesnt allow free trading between friends now? They might as well remove face to face trading and only allow gtl as the only way to trade. I appealed a few times and rejected every single time even got a warning from the sgm for keep appealing. Of course i would keep appealing. I never in my life did anything related to RMT and i got banned for rmt. What a joke. Is this game trying to cut down the number of players? And you chose a loyal player that spent so much buying rp as a scapegoat? This game is killing itself because of its banning system. 

It's not as simple to just get banned bro. There are certain things that trigger the system which notifies staff and then they have a look at things. If they see something illegal or suspicious to a certain extent they let go of the ban hammer.