Marriage System

ZodTheWicked

Question

Hey there, I've got a suggestion as the title says and I'll make it short.

I think that the game is lacking a few social media experiences.. with marriage it could be improved a bit.

So I'll list the things that should be included, do add more if you've got any and let's hope it gets into the game :D

Marriage NPC and a ceremonial location will be placed for the Marriage.

The wedding will cost alot of money so people won't abuse it.

When the two wants to get married, right after the registration the server will announce their wedding so players can attend the ceremony.

A few special 'marriage' skills such as teleporting to your spouse after you get X badges.

I took this idea from Ragnarok Online whoever played it and attending weddings was awesome back then! Not to mention that players actually met in real life and some even go married ingame and in reality.

So what'd you think? Wouldn't be awesome if real players were to meet and get married thanks to PokeMMO? ^.~

-ZodTheWicked // 1secEmpire

I think anyone who has played for a while has created relationships with other players, maybe even share his account with friends, 
it would be nice those players have an option to best friends or getting married, by the use of an item like a ring.
The upgrade for this would be for example sharing pcs where you can save pokemon in the pc of your couple and your couple in you.

To avoid the problems of thief, we could implement the divorce, if any of the the couple wants to break up, he just have to divorce. and all the pokes from his/her eo thats
on the pc of the other guy return to his/her owner.
 Or seeing the buyer of the last trade of the pokemon buyed and then return to his last buyer. 
If the trainer its in battle with one poke from his couple, and his couple ask divorce, the other player lose the combat.

You could also make tournaments of couples, where you can implement the same method as the original game, 
each one go with 3 pokes making a team of 6 for a double combat.

The reason this would be a great idea its for reaching a next level of friendship between the players, pokemmo its a great game to socialize with anyone.
If we implement this function people would probably spending more time in the game.

On 10/24/2018 at 2:16 AM, Xevozxended said:

I think anyone who has played for a while has created relationships with other players, maybe even share his account with friends, 
it would be nice those players have an option to best friends or getting married, by the use of an item like a ring.
The upgrade for this would be for example sharing pcs where you can save pokemon in the pc of your couple and your couple in you.

To avoid the problems of thief, we could implement the divorce, if any of the the couple wants to break up, he just have to divorce. and all the pokes from his/her eo thats
on the pc of the other guy return to his/her owner.
 Or seeing the buyer of the last trade of the pokemon buyed and then return to his last buyer. 
If the trainer its in battle with one poke from his couple, and his couple ask divorce, the other player lose the combat.

You could also make tournaments of couples, where you can implement the same method as the original game, 
each one go with 3 pokes making a team of 6 for a double combat.

The reason this would be a great idea its for reaching a next level of friendship between the players, pokemmo its a great game to socialize with anyone.
If we implement this function people would probably spending more time in the game.

That's a good suggestion, however, people could just abuse that for alt accounts and such with IP Changer programs only for the marriage and could trade with themselves pokemons via the PC. I do like that idea tho, but, you'll need to overcome that exploit. :)

1) Can marriage not have to be restricted between male and female if this is implemented? I wanna marry everyone!!

2) Divorce lawyer pls, I wanna sue my cheating husband/wife for all they've got including their shinies.

In all seriousness, if devs have the time, this would be a fun silly idea to implement, I'm on board with it. Just as long as there's a block option for "lf waifu" spammers. 

@Linfanz will u marry me?