Cash for cash

Publico este post en español, por que me la re banco... jajjaja.... no, la verdad estoy podrido de que me ofrescan dinero real, por dinero del juego, las veces que lo reporte no me dieron ni pelotas, claro estos rubios menemistas no leen los post en español, mas de 25 personas me ofrecen dinero real a cambio de dinero del juego, lo reporte muchas veces y nunca me dieron pelota, pueden almenos dejar un mensaje de que esta prohibido comprar dinero del juego por dinero real?

You'll have to forgive me because I don't speak Spanish all that well (or at all), but if my translation is correct you're complaining about not being rewarded for reporting players? Player reports exists solely to help those that have been wronged and catch people that are breaking the games rules that have otherwise been missed by the staff team. Offering rewards for this is not something we're looking to add.

If Google translate is lying to me and this is not what you're asking then feel free to shoot me a pm and I'll try to answer you as best I can.

• Kizhaz locked this topic