About Hidden Power

Diegod

All you have to do is use 20 elemental gems in your pokemon, and you get those by combining an item called Mysterious Gem with the elemental type boosting item you want.(To combine these 2 items, first, go into your bag and press use on the Mysterious gem)

For an example, combining:

mysterious gem+ metal coat= 5 steel gems

mysterious gem+ poison barb= 5 poison gems

mysterious gem+ nevermelting ice= 5 ice gems

mysterious gem+ miracle seed= 5 grass gems

mysterious gem+ charcoal= 5 fire gems

mysterious gem+ sharp beak= 5 flying gems

mysterious gem+ twisted spoon= 5 psychic gems

mysterious gem+ black glasses= 5 dark gems

ETC.

The type of the gem will decide what type Hidden Power will be. ( Using 20 steel gems on torchic, would result on Hidden Power steel)

On 9/17/2018 at 2:32 AM, Meh said:

All you have to do is use 20 elemental gems in your pokemon, and you get those by combining an item called Mysterious Gem with the elemental type boosting item you want.(To combine these 2 items, first, go into your bag and press use on the Mysterious gem)

For an example, combining:

mysterious gem+ metal coat= 5 steel gems

mysterious gem+ poison barb= 5 poison gems

mysterious gem+ nevermelting ice= 5 ice gems

mysterious gem+ miracle seed= 5 grass gems

mysterious gem+ charcoal= 5 fire gems

mysterious gem+ sharp beak= 5 flying gems

mysterious gem+ twisted spoon= 5 psychic gems

mysterious gem+ black glasses= 5 dark gems

ETC.

The type of the gem will decide what type Hidden Power will be. ( Using 20 steel gems on torchic, would result on Hidden Power steel)

hey! I think I've read somewhere that hidden power could be physical here. Is this true?

Just now, kindaneko said:

hey! I think I've read somewhere that hidden power could be physical here. Is this true?

No, the closest thing to a physical Hidden Power is Natural Gift which is nowhere near as good and isn't even available to all Pokemon.

Hidden Power could be physical back in gen 3 and 2 when types were hard coded to be either physical or special

1 minute ago, suigin said:

No, the closest thing to a physical Hidden Power is Natural Gift which is nowhere near as good and isn't even available to all Pokemon.

Hidden Power could be physical back in gen 3 and 2 when types were hard coded to be either physical or special

thank you ^^ 

6 minutes ago, suigin said:

Oh also, does using the type gems reduce my IV's?