Mega evoulutions, Z stones, 6th & 7th gen and johto, sinnoh, aloha and kalos regions.

ric122

Question

I say we should add Mega evoulutions, Z moves/stones, 6th & 7th gen and johto, sinnoh, aloha and kalos regions soon. Because for good reasons.

1. it will be a refreshing mix into pokemmo.

2. We will be able to go to unavailable regions we want to go to.

3. we can finally use Mega evolutions and z stones/moves

11 answers to this question

If you want to make a suggestion, you should do so here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/18-suggestion-box/

As far as your actual "suggestion" goes, they have plans to eventually add Johto & Sinnoh, but that most likely won't be for awhile. Everything else on your list is probably unlikely, seeing as these things take time to develop. Unova alone took a year to develop and that still isn't complete, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. 

8 minutes ago, ric122 said:

I say we should add Mega evoulutions, Z moves/stones, 6th & 7th gen and johto, sinnoh, aloha and kalos regions soon. Because for good reasons.

What an original idea.

Realise this game only has like 3 active devs to begin with. If you played from the beginning you'd know how long it takes for a new region to be added to the game. Sinnoh will most likely be the next region but even then I'm guessing that's gonna be 18 months at the soonest. We literally had a fairly important update like literally a month ago and things like the legendary dungeons and HA's are likely to come before anything you've mentioned. Plus 3DS game e.g. Kalos and Alola are a different file type altogether and I wouldn't even be sure that it would be possible or at least not for years.

So be patient, hang around and wait. Because the devs are busy enough as it is and posting threads like these isn't gonna make them happen any quicker.

Tldr: SoonTM

"JUST DEVELOP THE GAME 4Head"

But seriously, there's so much shit missing from the game that it should take a few years before devs even wonder about adding 6th gen and up.

Honestly I don't like mega evolutions/Z-moves but I know some people do,  however lets just finish the game we already have shall we?

Edited by Shuck
4 hours ago, ImFunk said:

They didn't even post it in the suggestion box so removing the post requirement didn't help much. 

they have to write hot on cofee becaus of some poops so nothing is ever fool proof.

4 hours ago, razimove said:

It's not like this isn't a shitpost either, so ikd, 5 shitposts at least would help filter the suggestion box a bit.

think about it the other way around if a noob with a great suggestion want to post it in the suggestion but is denied becaus he has to shitpost 5 time this could mean that a great idea was loss. all that for what to have a suggestion box with a few less poop but a general discussion filled with more. sadly you can't win them all with poop but at least you should try to not hurt the smarter ones.

On 9/16/2018 at 10:53 PM, ric122 said:

They will add them if it's easy to add them in the game and if they're not game breaking