Cuanto Vale cada Millon en Dolares/ How much is each Million in Dollars

En el juego PokeMMO Tomando en Cuenta que cada millón de poke-monedas te tardas al rededor de 3 a 7 dias, creo vender cada millón alrededor 85 - 100 dolares, creo es mas que justo no? es simplemente hacerse valer el tiempo que inviertes, no regalárselo 1M por 10 dls, díganme su opinión

In the game PokeMMO Taking into account that every million poke-coins take you around 3 to 7 days, I think it sells every million around 85 to 100 dollars, I think more than just right? is simply to make the time you invest, do not give it 1M for 10 dls, tell me your opinion

No hay conversión directa de Dinero Real a Pokeyen, puedes comprar 1000RP a 10$ y los objetos comprados con eso venderlos por un total de 1m aproximadamente, pero ese precio es estipulado por los jugadores y no por el juego, en mi opinión 85~100$ por 1000RP (que sería la única conversión posible) es extremadamente exagerado.

Además de que obviamente no puedes cambiar objetos del juego por dinero real con otros jugadores, es una ofensa grave y baneable. 

There's not a direct conversion of Real Money to Pokeyen, you can buy 1000RP for 10$ and sell the items obtained from the gift shop for approximately 1m, but that's a price made completely by the players and not by the game, in my opinion 85~100$ for 1000RP (which is the only possible conversion) it's extremely exaggerated.

Needless to say that you can't trade game goods for real money with other players, it's a grave and baneable offense.