Sign in to follow this  
iArya

hidden ability?

iArya   

does pokemmo hv hidden ability?

Edited by iArya
missed ? mark

Rittz   

Ironically enough, if NPC's use them is because they are implemented in the game and could be perfectly used by players, but instead they prefer to let the OU metagame die of endogamy. Yikes!

razimove   
4 hours ago, Rittz said:

Ironically enough, if NPC's use them is because they are implemented in the game and could be perfectly used by players, but instead they prefer to let the OU metagame die of endogamy. Yikes!

It's just that they want to hold content, to introduce iwth the legendaries. I have no problem with that, only problem I have is that they take years to release a patch, literally years.

11 hours ago, razimove said:

It's just that they want to hold content, to introduce iwth the legendaries. I have no problem with that, only problem I have is that they take years to release a patch, literally years.

Dungeons 2021 I’m calling it

16 hours ago, razimove said:

with a little bit of hope we might get one at the year mark of unova's release

suigin   
21 hours ago, Rittz said:

I mean even with everything released the end game would pretty much look like endogamy.

16 minutes ago, suigin said:

I mean even with everything released the end game would pretty much look like endogamy.

well then taking something out might be better. like for example the aggresive mute when you barely step out of line when even kid cartoon say worse thing.

suigin   
3 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

well then taking something out might be better. like for example the aggresive mute when you barely step out of line when even kid cartoon say worse thing.

what the hell does that have to do with tiers or the metagame

25 minutes ago, suigin said:

what the hell does that have to do with tiers or the metagame

never said it was related to that. only related to the endogamy.