The pokemon of PokeMMO

So the only wiki for PokeMMO I could find is horribly outdated, I was wanting to find out if Gible is acquirable but since it doesn't even list Riolu as acquirable I can't take it as a reliable source. So mainly I'd like to know if Gible is acquirable and lastly if there is an up to date list of in game pokemon to look through.

Even if it's currently just a trainer with a Gible it would be nice to have it in the pokedex to locate once implemented.

5 minutes ago, Zantalar said:

So the only wiki for PokeMMO I could find is horribly outdated, I was wanting to find out if Gible is acquirable but since it doesn't even list Riolu as acquirable I can't take it as a reliable source. So mainly I'd like to know if Gible is acquirable and lastly if there is an up to date list of in game pokemon to look through.

Even if it's currently just a trainer with a Gible it would be nice to have it in the pokedex to locate once implemented.

no one use the wiki everything is here on the forum and for gible's case some trainer may have it but we cannot get it yet and will likely remain like that until sinnoh is added

Edited by ThePrettyPetard
1 minute ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

no one use the wiki everything is here on the forum and for gible's case some trainer may have it but we cannot get it yet and will likely remain like that until sinnoh is added

I suspected, and what should I be looking for in the forums? I'm new to this site and can't figure out the search bar in terms of only searching by title and I get a massive amount of results none of which shows any list of any sort, I've found other lists by googling it but no such luck on a list of pokemon.