Sign in to follow this  
Ectoplasma

Why III and IV gen....

Question

Hello, why third generation of pokemon (example electrike) have four generation moves?.... i can learn thunder fang, but in gen 3 isn't possible, and i hate play emerald path with four generation moves...

can be disabled? i hate four generation moves, i just wanna play third generation. thanks.

5 answers to this question

Munya   

You can't disable it no, you could optionally just not teach it those moves if you want when it asks if you want to learn them.

JUDAITO   

But some other people can learn the attack , and attacking me with it. Same with effects of Five generation (combat with move of camera).

Can be good just make original work of each generation? why shuffle third and five generation?

Greetings.

Toupi   
20 hours ago, JUDAITO said:

Can be good just make original work of each generation? why shuffle third and five generation?

We are currently in gen5 with option to play through Kanto and Hoenn regions. Gen5 rom is requirement to even launch the game after all.

Quakkz   

im sure they will change the core mechanics of the game just for you

On 9/11/2018 at 10:09 PM, Ectoplasma said:

can be disabled? i hate four generation moves, i just wanna play third generation. thanks.

i mean you are playing pokemmo here not gen 3 pokemon if you hate gen 4 move becaus it allow npc to counter you more easily, you are not going to like the harder ai either.