Buy two uber pokemon of same type and sell the hatched eggs that should also be uber?

BDH

In the Global Trade Link it says a Pokemons IVs are inherited from the parents. So my question is, could you buy two uber/max IV Charmanders (for example), stick them in the day care and hatch the eventual eggs for infinite Uber charmanders? 

Is there any reason this wouldn't work? I feel like that would be too easy.

Cheers

Ok, first of all, UBER is a pokemon tier. (Uber, OverUsed, UnderUsed, NeverUsed and Little Cup)

The breeding system in PokeMMO is different from the others core games, you lose both parents in the process, thus meaning that you are unable to get infinite charmander eggs.

Thanks! 

I thought it was too easy.

Would it be possible to get two average charmanders for example, each with 31 IV in ~2-3 fields and get them to breed? Is it random which IVs the egg will take or will it always take the highest IV? Cheers

6 minutes ago, BDH said:

Thanks! 

I thought it was too easy.

Would it be possible to get two average charmanders for example, each with 31 IV in ~2-3 fields and get them to breed? Is it random which IVs the egg will take or will it always take the highest IV? Cheers

the IVs the egg inherits are an average between the IVs of the two parents, e.g. if one parent has 10 att and the other 20, the IVs will usually be 15, though there is a small chance for them to be 10 or 20.

This means that if the parent's IVs overlap they are guaranteed to inherit it. You can also equip braces on the pokemon to ensure a corresponding IV gets passed down.