Is there a guide for rare pokemon locations?

BDH

I've just started the game on a new account. Ideally i'd like to pick up a rare pokemon nice and early. I'm on route 1 and i'm wondering if there is a list somewhere that shows what rare pokemon can be found in what areas? Obviously there may not be a rare pokemon in route 1, but somewhere near by perhaps.

Cheers.

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

Pokedex shows the locations of each pokemon, as long as you have its data registered to it.

5bIQ1uQ.gif

Ah, that'll help once i've come across a few, thanks :)

17 minutes ago, DeadGorilla said:

This answers my other question I guess. I take from this that this game is an exact replicate of the real game where pokemon and their locations/rarity are concerned?

Cheers

EDIT: I've just seen that in normal pokemon black/white you can't catch Bulbasaur in the wild. So is there a difference between pokemmo and Pokemon B/W then?

Edited by BDH
1 hour ago, BDH said:

EDIT: I've just seen that in normal pokemon black/white you can't catch Bulbasaur in the wild. So is there a difference between pokemmo and Pokemon B/W then?

we have a few things that are different from the base game like for example outrage is only 90 power (or somewhere near that), all the starter can be found in the wild, some pokemon have different spawn place like for example eevee that can only be found in the wild in route 116 in hoenn. the list of thing that are different is fairly long but most of the things are the same.