[LC] Lotus' Litty Little Cups #1[Lotus] (Monday, 10th September)

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 16 Players | 20,000 Pokeyen Sign Up Fees | 6v6 LC | Bracket

Date & Time

Monday, 10th September | 9pm UTC - 10pm BST - 5PM EDT Time Zone Converter

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

LC Ban List

Spoiler

Banned Little Cup Pokemon

Tangela

Yanma

Sneasel

Scyther

Gligar

Meditite

LC Move Ban List

Spoiler

Dragon Rage

Sonic Boom

First Place Prize

Second Place Prize

₽100,000

Host-

Lotus

8 hours ago, YettoDie said:

How is this player hosted, the complete tournament rewards is the signup fee. Confused.

We allow for tournaments to be run like this without the requirement of a community members monetary donation. The donation only increases the prize pool if who should be provided.

3 hours ago, xSparkie said:

Why is there 3 different dates for this tho? 9/11 in-game, 9/10 in title, 9/16 in the Date & Time section of this thread. 

I am sure @Lightningvolt will look into this soon and resolve the discrepancies.

8 hours ago, xSparkie said:

Why is there 3 different dates for this tho? 9/11 in-game, 9/10 in title, 9/16 in the Date & Time section of this thread. 

There was another event scheduled that was interfering with the timing of this event but it has been fixed now.

14 hours ago, Lightningvolt said:

Date & Time

Monday, 10th September | 9pm UTC - 10pm BST - 5PM EDT Time Zone Converter

11 hours ago, Squirtle said:

We allow for tournaments to be run like this without the requirement of a community members monetary donation. The donation only increases the prize pool if who should be provided.

I am sure @Lightningvolt will look into this soon and resolve the discrepancies.

so if i want to do a 32 man tourney fee 10k, and the prize is 500k for the winner  and 200k for the 2nd the cost of entry its added to the 500k for the winner and 200k for the 2nd one? like 660k 1st and 360k the 2nd?

(sorry my english)

1 minute ago, DarylDixon said:

so if i want to do a 32 man tourney fee 10k, and the prize is 500k for the winner  and 200k for the 2nd the cost of entry its added to the 500k for the winner and 200k for the 2nd one? like 660k 1st and 360k the 2nd?

(sorry my english)

In a 32 seat tournament with 10k sign up fees and no donations, the total prize pool will be 320,000 Pokeyens. If you want any amount more than that in the prize pool, the rest of the amount will have to be donated.

2 minutes ago, Lightningvolt said:

In a 32 seat tournament with 10k sign up fees and no donations, the total prize pool will be 320,000 Pokeyens. If you want any amount more than that in the prize pool, the rest of the amount will have to be donated.

so if i want to do a 10k fee sign up i still have to send a mail to squirtle or to you?

3 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

so if i want to do a 10k fee sign up i still have to send a mail to squirtle or to you?

If you don't want  to donate for extra prize pool for the tournament then it's not necessary, but if you are donating to increase the prize pool then send them to Squirtle.

Tournaments with only sign up fees as prize pool don't require any money to be sent.

Edited by Lightningvolt